ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟾

Forgiven

It was finally morning, you awoke early to see Alastor serving you breakfast and he did receive a call from Angel. He was already waiting for you to come back to the hotel and so the two of you hurried out to return to the hotel. Just as you and Alastor reached the hotel, Angel was waiting there along with Charlie standing next to him.

"Geez, you two walk like snails," Angel grumbled.

You and Alastor giggled over his impatience to see you and Charlie pulled Alastor to the side to have a private talk.

"So, what are we going to do today?" You asked in an enthusiastic tone.

"Well...uh..." Angel's face scrunches up at you in disgust and you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. "Oh god, what did Al give you to where this, sugar?"

You looked down at your outfit and shrugged.

"It looks fine to me."

You saw Angel sighed heavily and shook his head saying, "We are not going out with you dressing up like that."

"But I-"

He ignores you trying to protect your style of fashion and take you both up to his room that you two share. Angel went over to his closet that you both share his row above yours as he picked out the matching outfit for you.

"Now that's style, baby." He raised his eyebrows at your form looking cute in it.

"Was this even necessary?" You asked.

"Tch, that style he chose for you is old school fashion and it is NOT my taste." He gagged and sighed softly looking down at you with a happy expression.

"Anyway, let's get going." He said.

You both left the room heading down the elevator and left the lobby after waving by to Charlie. It was just Angel and I together going out and I then remember something.

"Angel, I thought you said I wasn't allowed to go out?" I asked and he looked me while holding a cigar.

"Sweetie, I thought about that and it was just very silly of me to do that to you. Charlie talked with me about it and I felt very guilty about it. I'm sorry." He apologized as I held his hand in mine smiling up at him and he returned the same wide grin on his face.

"I know you're sorry," I said.

He puffed out his cigarette and tossed it away as we arrived at a toy store. My eyes bulged and I looked at Angel as he chuckled.

"Yeah, I thought about taking you here for your birthday. But why wait?" He shrugged as I dragged him inside so excitedly to look at the toys.

Who knew demons had toys in hell?

"Go ahead pick out any toy that you want. As long as it's not expensive." He muttered at the last part as I scanned the shelves to see demonic dolls, stuffed bears, jack n' the box, and more!

"There are so many. Dad never gave me any toys neither on my birthdays." I sighed sadly and felt Angel wrapped two of his arms around my small frame.

"That bastard didn't treat you like any kid should. You have to move on and put the past in the past, sugar. Today is our day together and I'm letting you have a good day." He smirked.

My eyes glistened at his words and I looked on the shelves to pick out a toy that I wanted and I was feeling somewhat happy that Angel was doing this all for me.