ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟷

ᴛʀᴜᴄᴇ?

I ran as fast as I could to get as far away from the hotel making sure no one was right behind me. My dad has been using me this whole time all because of my powers just to be gifted to Lucifer. I then stopped running and collapsed onto my knees staring at the ground blankly.

'I'm only being used by two demons for a deal...no one loves me...they just want to play around like I'm some doll.' I thought feeling tears falling from my face and dripped on the ground.

"Why is my life double hell already?" I quivered.

I cried in silence when I heard slithering noises coming from the thick branches as I stopped and looked around the dark area I was in.

"H-Hello?" I sniffed.

"Ssssooo, I see that you come all this way fffffoorrr something, deary?" I heard the slithery voice appearing from behind me as I gasped.

My eyes bulged to see a snake hovering over me as I gulped.

"W-Who are you?" I asked in a scared tone.

"Iiiiitss alright, I won't hhhhurt you. I am Sir Pentious " He said in a timid tone.

I held back my breath and nodded before curling into a ball, "It's nice to meet you."

"What are you dddddoing here? It's dangerous to bbbbbe out all alone."

"I had to run away from someone that told the truth about who I am and what I may become in the future."

"And what could that bbbbbeee?"

I shrugged," Some powerful overlord that Lucifer himself wants to hold onto."

His facial expression changed from a long face to a more grimace look as he patted my head.

"My dear, if your life is ddddanger, I would be so happy to keep you safe." He said holding out his hand as my eyes lighten up.

"W-Will you?" I asked.

"Most certainly, my dddear. No one will ever know that you're with me." He reassured.

I was happy to hear that someone was trustworthy but I thought about Angel feeling a little guilty that I had to leave him to go with Sir Pentious. But I wanted a fresh new start and forget about my past for good.

"Okay, Sir Pentious. I-I will go with you."

"A wise choice, dear." He grinned at me sinisterly before picking me up in his arms and slithered away.

Angel Pov

I looked at everyone around this city and there was still no sign of Y/N. My heart was beginning to shatter just thinking about her in my head makes me feel...so blue. She lightens up my world, but now it likes the light is being faded away. A small groan escapes me and I looked around to see some child with their parent hugging the life out of them with love.

I could feel my heartache just watching it, so I head back to the hotel moping in depression that I didn't even bother the other demons that were walking around the lobby. So I made my way to Husk's bar and sat there ordering my favorite drink.

"Husk, could I get my favorite drink, please?" I asked in a low tone.

"What's the matter with you? Your usually horny and shit." He asked trying to humor me up a bit and fixed me a glass of my favorite alcohol drink.

"Today is just the worst day that I could ever imagine." I scowled glaring at my hands before hearing Charlie and Vaggie walking over to me.

"Any sign of her?" Charlie asked in a soft tone.

I shook my head in response.

"Angel, she couldn't have gotten that far. I'm sure she's around here somewhere." Vaggie reassured.

I glared at her coldly, "What makes you say that, Vag? I had to fight that shitty asshole from letting her being taken away again. It's not so easy to protect others those in need."

Vaggie stared at me in shock at my harsh attitude as I took a sip from my drink and stared at it.

"My life is just a repeated cycle and now...I can't even find my poor baby around here." I could feel tears starting to build up inside of me as I excused myself and headed up to my room.

'Where are you, Y/N? Please be safe.' I thought in despair and my stomach started churning.