ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟷

Call Me When You're Sober

You awoke to find yourself in a dark room but had a bed, a toilet, and a tub making you scared. The door unlocked as a tall figure enters with a huge toothy grin on their face.

"Hey baby doll, do you like it? I use this room to torture my bitches, however, I am only sparing you for the likes of Lucifer." He sneered.

"W-What do you want from me? I-I wanna go home!" You cried.

"Shush! You in your new home, for now." He stood there leaning against the door rail. "Your worth something that I want because of this power and like Vox told me. Everybody knows about you and there is no secret about what you behold inside of you which would make a perfect reward for me~"

You shook your head vigorously and tried to run out but he blocked your exit with his cane.

"Sorry doll, you can't go. No one ain't coming to save you, so you be a good girl and stay here." He said slowly shutting the door as I used my power to shine some light in here. There were dry blood splatters on the walls, the room smell so disgusting that I could vomit any moment, and I looked up to see one way I can get out.

'I need to get out of here. Angel would be worried about me.' I thought.

I looked around the room to search for something to climb on as I use my other ability which was to form a vine. I used it to attach it to the hard door and my telekinesis to focus unlocking the vent as quiet as possible. Once it was open I jumped to climb my way inside and crawled through the darkness as I heard hard music somewhere as I peeked through the hole cracks on the side. My eyes shifted around and I saw Angel was dressing up for his show on stage for that sick man who owns this place that he told me his name was "Valentino".

I continued to crawl until I felt a hole below me causing myself to fall. As I fell, I landed on the hard ground and sat up to find myself out back of the studio and I backed away leaning against the wall in relief.

I guess everyone knows who I am and I'm the one that caused everything.

I'm sorry Angel...

Alastor

I was just thinking about what Angel told me before he left saying that he feels so terribly sorry for Y/N. He's worried about her life being taken away by Lucifer and the other overlords including demons that know about her.

He requested me to go check on her and so I did. I walked to his door where he said she should be sleeping as I used a spare key to go inside.

"Uh, Y/N, darling? Are you awake?" I whispered and heard no response but my suspicion grew as I went inside to scan around the room.

I removed the bed covers and she wasn't in bed, and I looked over by the balcony to see the door open as I began to panic. My eyes scanned around the room until I notice something on the ground which was a cigar of a cheap kind that Angel wouldn't buy. My blood began to boil when I realized who it was and I growled.

"Vox...I should've known it was you." I snarled as my dark aura emerge and the symbols as I set out to go look for Y/N.

I left the hotel to walk to the porn studio where Vox works for Valentino at the disgusting club for dancers, drugs, and all the things they do in this bottomless pit. When I reached the studio some of the demons didn't bother to mess with me and knew that I would end them in an instant. I made my way inside looking for Vox, as I saw the other porn dancers naked and doing lap dances on other demons as for entertainment.

Just as I turned the corner Vox was on the phone with someone and I didn't take a moment to stop myself from walking over to him.

"Vox! May I have a word with you," I said calling him over with a fake smile on my face.