ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟻

All Remains Here

Y/N's Pov

"W-What?" I quivered.

"I said, I am your father," Lucifer replied.

"N-No! Your lying!" I remarked.

"No, Y/N, darling let me explain the whole reason why I wanted to get you. It's not a lie!" He said reaching for me as I moved away from him even further forming myself into a ball.

"W-What is it that you have to say...about me?" I asked.

I don't even believe him. How is he, my father? 

"Dear, I know your mother, and she's been hiding you away from me." He said in a sad tone showing me sadness.

"She what?" 

"She hid you away from me when you weren't born yet. I've been trying to find her and make things right between us, but when I found out she died...it tore me apart." 

"So...I lived with-"

"That man you've lived with is just a fake person standing in my place to be the father that your mother set up since day 1." 

"Why tell me this now?" I asked in broken tears.

"Because I wanted to find you and...and there was no other way until I saw you that day at my daughter's hotel. I was thereafter the argument with your fraud of a father." He explained, he began to mourn just the thought of her was nostalgic. 

I didn't know what to say after what I've just heard. Was it true? 

"L-Lucifer?" I called out nervously.

"Yes, darling?" He croaked.

"Can you tell me what my mother looked like?" I asked nervously.

He sighs, "Your mother was so majestic, warm-hearted, and so generous towards me that I could ever have. Now that's she gone..." He passed through his sentence and stared down at the ground pitifully. 

"Say no more." 

He nods and glanced over putting a smile on his face.

"You're right. I need to push away the past and keep my eyes on what's right in front of me." He said as he used his cane to stand up and reached his hand out for me. "Come, my dear~"

Angel Dust

"Dammit!" I shouted.

"Calm down, I'm sure we can-" I cut off Alastor looking at him in rage.

"Save it, Al! You knew that this would happen and now she's being taken away from Charlie's father!" I cried out in pure rage flowing right through me.

"Darling, n-no! I did not know that he will-"

"Enough! Look, you've been arguing back n' forth ever since Y/N ended the phone call. There is no possible way we could save her now." Vaggie remarked making everyone silent in the room.

"She's going to die in that bastard grip, isn't she?" Angel asked in a heartbreaking tone.

"No, she isn't," Charlie reassured.

"Didn't you hear what Vaggie said? None of us have a chance against Lucifer." Hust retorted.

"I know. But I can reason with him if he'll listen." She assured.

"Charlie, Alastar had already talked with him, and if you try to stop him. We're all done for and your business will be out of the spotlight." Angel claimed as he sighs pinching the bridge of his nose.

Charlie walked over to Angel placing a hand on his shoulders saying, "You wanted to take Y/N in as your child, right?" Angel lifted his head and stared at Charlie in surprise.

"I do..." He whispered.

"Well, we're going to do that and stop my father from hurting her," Charlie assured her friend as he smiled at her benevolently.