ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴢʙɪɴ ʜᴏᴛᴇʟ

Angel Dust carried me to a place read as 'Hazbin Hotel' as I continued laying my head on his shoulder until a woman with a grumpy look on her face marched over to us.

"Where have you been? You've been gone for hours!" She scolded at Angel Dust and he set me down on the floor.

"Listen, I was really busy. I had errands to run and it's none of your business." He snapped.

The woman scowled before looking down at me raising an eyebrow and asked, "What are you doing with a child?"

"Oh, yeah, about that...I, uh, seemed to have gotten myself into this. I found the poor kid on the street and well...I couldn't let her sit out there all alone." He said crouching down at my face and cupped my cheeks. "Just look at that cute face."

I muffled as he let go of my face as I touched my sore cheeks.

"Well, if you going to keep her here. That makes you her guardian to look after. Good luck~" She said leaving the room as Angel pat my head.

"Y/N, you going to love this hotel and its the best suite you'll ever have. Right now, I know that you must be hungry."

I nodded as he picked me up again carrying me to the kitchen to set me down in a chair. I looked around the huge dining room that looked so fancy. I waited a couple of minutes and Angel had a dish of cooked food prepared just for me. As he set it down, I gulped just staring at the plate only waiting until if it was alright to eat.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" He asked.

"I-Is it okay if I eat?" I asked nervously.

"What kind of silly question is that? Baby, of course, you can eat." He said as I began devouring the in a second and drunk the juice he gave me.

When I was done I licked my lips feeling satisfied with the full meal I just ate. Angel's expression was appalled seeing me eat this much.

"Wow, you must be really hungry, kid. When was the last time you have eaten?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulder in response and he scoffed.

"Some nerve that the parents couldn't look after a little child." He muttered taking the plate and cup away from me to go wash them.

I waited until he came back and he smiled at me saying, "I'm back and I think its best if we go introduce you to the others."

My cheeks puffed out as he took my hand and escorted me back to the entrance to see the same girl from before another girl who had blond hair. In the corner of the room was an angry-looking cat cleaning the cups at a bar.

"Hey guys, I want you to meet Y/N." Angel introduced as the blond girl broke her gaze away from her friend as she crouched down smiling at me kindly.

"Awe, you're so cute. What brings you here?" She asked.

"Charlie is sticking with me for now until I can find her parents," Angel spoke up.

Her jaw dropped a little and she looked at me in concern.

"Well, Y/N, I'm Charlotte but my friends call me Charlie. This is my girlfriend Vaggie and the guy at the bar center is Husk. Welcome to Hazbin Hotel." She said with a bright expression.

"T-Thank you. "I squeaked.

"She's a cutie~" Angel cooed.

"Hello, my dear friends!" I heard a radio static voice entering the room and turned to see a deer demon with a wide smile on his face. I stood still not moving a muscle as he looked at me. "Why is there a child in the lobby?"

"This is Y/N and Angel is going to look after her. Y/N, this is Alastor also known as the Radio Demon." Charlie explained.

Alastor crouches down at my height holding a hand out, "A pleasure to meet you, darling. You going to love being around here!"

As I shook his hand all I could feel was a strange aura around him like so powerful and dark. That's another thing I have to worry about and I quickly let go and felt Angel take my hand and dragged me upstairs toward an elevator. We went inside as the doors closed and Angel pushed a button on a number floor he chose as we waited until we reached the floor. When we arrived he took my hand again and dragged me out as we reached a room and he got out his dorm key and opened the door. I was greeted with a small piggy smiling at me friendly.

"He's so cute," I said picking him up in my arms as he licked my cheek.

"This little guy is Fat Nuggets and he's the sweetest thing in my whole life." He chuckled.

I set Fat Nuggets down on the ground and Angel picked me up again taking me to the bathroom. He set me down on the toilet seat and turned on the faucet to run some water in the bathtub.

"You need a bath after living in the streets. No offense." He said as he helped stripped off my clothes and I climbed into the warm bubbly bathwater. The bubbles smelled like strawberry and Angel grabbed a cup to rinse down to wash my hair and used shampoo and condition.

After my bath was done, Angel handed over me one of his shirts. It was a little big for my size as I climbed into bed and he went to take a shower. Fat Nuggets came over to me and cuddle against me as I petted him softly. I heard the door opened and Angel was all dressed in hot pink pj's and I didn't judge.

"Tomorrow, I'm gonna show you around the hotel and then I have to start working around the place or Charlie might lecture me and Vaggie will start yelling like a barking dog." He said with a slight grin and lay next to me with a tired expression.

"And, what should I do?" I asked.

He looked at me for a moment and said, "Well, if you want you can explore around on your own. Just don't talk to any strangers and cause any trouble around here."

"Okay." I got under the warm covers lying next to Angel. "Goodnight Angel."

"Goodnight, sweetie." He whispered as I felt my eyelids grow heavy and I went to sleep.