ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟶

ʟᴇᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ

Angel Pov

I just stood there watching Y/N run away in fear, my heart aches as Alastor explained to the girls about the situation we're in. She was scared and not only that this damn douche bag claiming to be her father had to start this whole thing.

It was my turn to grow angry as I marched over to the burnt demon lying on the ground coughing. I picked him by the collared shirt and slammed him against the door.

"Alright, you shithead, you see what you just did? You just had to start up something to get her overwhelmed and now she's living in a huge mess!" I shouted at his face with a huge scowl on my face and he chuckled softly while coughing.

"...That's good." He coughed.

"What's so good about losing a child?" Vaggie asked.

"You don't get it? Y/N is better off alone in the first place and there's nothing left for her here anyway."

"What do you mean?" Charlie asked stepping in between us.

"She deserves to suffer like I did when I was her age. The bastard had the nerve to enter here when Lucifer requested me to look after her."

"Hold it! What's does she have to do with Lucifer?" I asked in demanding tone and he shut up but I saw Strawberry Pimp walking over.

"If you don't mind, sir. Explain to us everything about Y/N's relationship with Lucifer?" Alastor asked in a menacing habit.

He snorted, "He wants to have her for himself...her power that is twice as strong than the overlords especially you!"

"Impossible," I whispered.

"It's not impossible. Her power came from the heavenly sun and she had that ability, not just fire-but other elements she hasn't learned yet."

I lowered him holding my head and stared out the glass window.

"Charlie, we need to get her back. Y/N is too young to know about this and she can't do this alone." I remarked.

"But you heard what he said. My father has a relationship with Y/N with that kind of power." She protested.

Vaggie steps in saying, "Charlie, she is a kid and you need to listen to Angel. We can't let her go out there and be taken away to serve it to your father."

"If you not going to help me look for my baby, then I go alone."

"Angel..." Al called me back as I ignored him to go search for Y/N.