ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹

sᴍɪʟᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀʀ

The next day you awoke next to Angel who was beside you still fast asleep. You lye on your bed feeling happy that you were safe away from that monster that tried to hurt you. The bed you laid in was so warm and comfortable that you didn't want to leave just lay in there all day. An alarm erupted your thoughts and Angel sat up tiredly and turned it off facing at you with a warm smile.

"Morning sugar, how did you sleep?" He asked lying next to you with a more slumberous look in his eyes.

"It was nice...and warm." You replied.

You heard him sit up stretching his four arms and legs and then said, "I'm glad that your first night was good. We better get ready for today and I'll dress you up, sweetie."

Angel sat up to get ready for the day while I scanned around the room. He had a girl wigs, fancy girl clothes, and makeup all around the room. It didn't bother me if he likes this stuff, I didn't want to judge him, he's just who he is. That's his pride.

I crawled to edge looking up at the wall was a photo that must be his family and I tilt my head to side wondering who those people were. My ears sat up when I heard the door open to see Angel all dressed up.

"Now, honey, I asked Charlie yesterday for clothes. But the clothes she picked out was so last season." He said as he went into his closet looking through some dresses and picked one out.

"Hm, I think this one will do~" He chirped.

(I know some of you guys including myself don't like pink

(I know some of you guys including myself don't like pink. I will do some other outfits beside pink).

I changed into the dress and looked at myself through the mirror twirling a little. Angel called me over to sit down at his dresser so he can fix my hair.

"Well, don't you look like princess~" He grinned.

I felt guilty that I didn't deserve this much, but other than that, I kind of didn't want to go back to my old life again. As long as I don't tell Angel why I ran away everything should be good. When we were through we head out of the room, going back downstairs using the elevator, and Charlie was supposed to give me a tour. As Angel waved goodbye and get to work, Charlie showed me around telling me her dreams about the hotel. I honestly don't know or don't care how her business will go. At the end of the tour, Charlie said she had to run and check something real quick leaving me all alone. I remember what Angel's said and I didn't want to cause any trouble since I'm a guest staying here.

I walked down the long hallway looking at the painted decorated walls, photos or demons, fruit, or dull or bright flowers painted. I continued when I heard humming coming from the hallway and I was greeted none other than Alastor.

"Hello, Y/N, how are you? Are you enjoying the hotel?" He asked in his cheerful radio tone.

I find him funny and cute when he's so cheerful. Vaggie also told me to stay away from him because he's a bad guy. I didn't see anything bad about him other than the venomous tone of his voice whenever he changes even his expression.