ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹𝟶

ᴍʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴜɢᴀʀ

With all the chaos that had ended, Angel was glad to have you safe and sound. There was going to be no more chaos coming between you both to get you separated from him. 

You were already sitting in Angel's room while he went over to the bedside, "How are you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm okay." You replied.

"That's good." Angel dry chuckles. "Hey, I have something for you." He handed you something from out of his pocket was a piece of paper.

You take the paper, and it reads: ADOPTED.

Gasping out loud you looked at Angel who had a warm smile on his face. "I needed time to get the papers filed so that I can take you in as my kid. Welcome to the spider crib." 

You happily wrapped your arms around Angel feeling so delighted to be adopted by him. He was the only person that you look up to no matter how different he is. It was his pride. 

ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ

A/N: Hey guys! I know that this story took so long for me to upload. I can't do it on the computer bc of my account. I can only copy and paste the chapters I wrote on Google Docs. Frankly, I have been busy because I had to fill out a job application and get into college. I start Monday, July 5, and thankfully I am working flexibly for Amazon to choose what days are available for me to work. I will try to update Word Girl that only has three chapters like this one. And I will be publishing a new story about Michael Jackson if I had the chance. Have a great summer!