ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟽

The Devil Is Near 

Your Pov

It was already getting late and I was sleeping in the guest bedroom Alastor had given me to sleep for the night. As I rested my head on the soft flower pillow I began to dream into a world that wasn't scary and it was so peaceful. I saw the beautiful birds that weren't skeletons, angels that weren't demons, and the sky was blue with white fluffy clouds that weren't black nor red.

"Y/N..."

I heard an angelic voice calling my name as I turned to see a male angel standing there with his glorious angel wings spread out. It was a heavenly sight, to begin with as I walked over to him with a wide smile.

"W-Who are you?" I asked.

"My dear, I am your guardian angel Samual."He introduced himself with a small bow.

"How are you, my guardian angel?" I asked.

"Dear, I have been looking out for you since you were like a little bundle." He chuckled in an enthusiasm smile almost like Charlie whenever she's happy. "If you wonder where you are, this is Heaven where everything is peaceful and more of a happy place to be. This is your home, my dear."

"My home?" I repeated.

He nodded slowly smiling down at me sinisterly and reached out his hand, "Come and join me, dear, ~"

I didn't think that Heaven was so connected with Hell that it claims that I am supposed to be there instead of where I am from. My hand started shaking as I reached out my arm to touch with Samual's hand as we touched. I then felt his arms embrace me in a warm hug, but I felt his grip tighten hard as sharp claws began to dig into the back of my skin. I trembled and hissed at the pain and shoved him off me and looked at Samual in fear.

"Your mine now, child~" He snarled.

I could see his expression of angel go dark as he transformed into his true demonic form as the sky turned red, the trees were thick black and burnt, and the animals were dead all around me.

"W-Who are you? S-Stay away!" I quivered.

"You can't run and you can't hide, dear. I am your worst nightmare." He cackled darkly as disturbing signs and symbols appeared around us as I cried just as he rises to capture me.

I was crying and screaming until I heard Alastor rushed over to me as I opened my eyes to see the room was on fire. My heart rate was beating maximum and I looked at Alastor and cried vigorously.

"Y/N..." He called my name out gently.

"C-Can I call A-Angel?" I cried sobbing so hard as he shushed me and hugged me just to comfort me of the horrible nightmare.

Alastor Pov

I knew something wasn't right when I sensed strong powerful energy coming from Y/N's room. I enter her room to see nightmare moths swarming around her to make her have a bad dream to make it look real. Just when I was about to demolish them I saw the fire was spawning everywhere around the room and it must be Y/N. They were causing her to have this nightmare madness and she's losing control. I used my powers to destroy the moths and she woke up with tears. She cried and the room that was on fire slowly faded away. I comforted her through the tears and she asked to call Angel Dust and so I did.

I carried Y/N to the living room so I can call Angel Dust on my telephone. I hate modern technology and despise to touch or use anything made by them.

"Hello? Who's this?" I heard his high pitch tone.

"Angel Dust, it's me, Alastor. I apologize for calling you this late at night."

I heard him growl on the other line and I knew that it had something to do with me.

"You have some nerve to take my baby. What else could be bothering you Smiles?"

"This is something to do with Y/N. She had a little bit of a nightmare and wanted me to call you so she can talk."

"Bring her over Al."

I gestured Y/N for her to get on the phone with Angel Dust as they proceed with their conversation. The more they talked the less stress reliever was going away and just as Y/N was about to hang up she mentioned Lucifer.

The moment I listened to the conversation I felt a little sympathy for the poor girl not that I have felt anything in years behind the smile. As much as I know little about her its hurts me to see her like this.

"Alright, Y/N you go back to sleep because tomorrow we're going to do something together. Just the two of us."

"O-Okay. Love you, Angel." She said.

"Love you,too."

*Beep*

She placed the telephonr back on the stand and looked at me with a small smile on her face.

"I assume your better?" I asked.

"Well, just a little after the whole nightmare."

"Y/N, what was Lucifer doing in your dreams?" I asked.

She bit her bottom lip and responded, "He was trying to act like an angel in a disguise and then tricked me to reveal his true form."

I felt my aura rise a little and started mumbling things and even though I know Lucifer almost my whole life. I can never imagine what he'll do to poor Y/N.

"A-Alastor, are you okay?" She asked.

I snapped back into reality and chuckled.

"I'm fine. Come we must return to bed or will be drowsy until dawn."

"Alastor, can I sleep with you? I'm too scared to sleep alone in my room." She asked as her e/c begged and I couldn't say no.

"Yes, dear. Just for one night."