sixteennn

Sirius is standing in tears, falling down from his eyes silently. Remus pushes Amey off and before he can stop Sirius, Sirius runs into the room, slamming the door loudly. Everyone looks at door because of sudden slam noise, Remus keeps knocking the door.

"Remus what happened?" James asked after seeing Remus painc face and watery eyes.

"Amey kissed me and he saw it. I didn't do anything James, I swear." Remus said clinging on him and starts crying.

"What the hell is wrong with you Amey" Lily shouts on Amey.

"What the hell is wrong with you Lily, he treated you all so badly, he called you all names and still you all are supporting him." Amey shouts back and walk towards Remus.

"Can't you see Remus, he don't feel the same way. He is not gay or bi or pan or anything and you know it, I know you do but you are lying to yourself and hurting yourself. I can't see that, please let me love you Remus, I do you know that." Amey said and hugs Remus pushing James back.

"Amey are you that thick or what" Remus yells at her holding her shoulders.

"I don't care if he loves me or not, if he feels the same or not. I don't bloody care. I love him, I loved him from the first I saw him in the college. So I don't care if he do or not." Remus shouts and leaves Amey.

"Please you all go please" Remus begs to everyone, "Marls I promise, I will tell you all tomorrow and Amey you are no longer welcome here." Remus said and again starts knocking the door.

"Sirius please just let me explain please, I didn't do anything. You just can't assume things please Sirius" Remus yells from the door.

After like 30-35 minutes, Sirius opens the door and let Remus in without saying any word. He sits on the windowsill and looks outside to the dark sky. Remus close the door behind and turns on the night lamp.

"You know, when I left my house, when I left my brother, I was very sacred that how will I survive. I don't know even know or trust James that much, but Regulus do so I agreed. When James told me that you lives with him and I can sleep in your room, you were waiting for me I got so happy that atleast you cares for me. I am important to atleast one person. But today when I saw you two kissing, Remus I don't know what to do now. I..." Sirius takes a deep breath and Remus didn't interrupt in between, Sirius never starts any conversation or talk about his feelings. Remus just wants to listen Sirius thoughts and confusions.

"I, I am just no one, as my mother used to tell me that if you trust someone with your full heart they will always break it. I used trusted my parents when I was small but they broke it, I used to think they will not hurt me but they did. After them I never trust anyone except you, I trust you, I really do and if you tell me that you didn't do anything I will believe you. So please don't lie to me. Just tell me if you like her or not." Sirius said without looking away from sky. He had listen to everything when Remus shouted on Amey but he needs to hear it on face.

"Sirius, I swear love, I didn't kiss her. I don't even knew she was following me. I swear love. I don't want to kiss her or anyone else other than you Sirius. I love you Sirius, for a very long time but I was just waiting for you come clean with yourself first. I didn't wanted to force you into something or force anything on you." Remus said and kneel down infront of Sirius.

"When you said that you are reading the book about Sexaulity I got so happy, I don't know if you like me or not, but I do Sirius. I really like you, hell I love you Sirius. Please believe me love, I didn't kiss her." Remus said and put his head on Sirius' laps crying.

Sirius looks down and sigh, he put holds Remus face and pull it up. Remus eyes are red and puffy, he wipes his tears and looks in his eyes. "Look at me and say, I want conformation that you mean it." Sirius said.

Remus sit straight on his knees and gets face to face with Sirius, windowsill is not that high. Remus cups Sirius face and looks straight into his eyes, he takes a deep breath to control his tears.

"I love you Sirius, I really do. I didn't kiss her, I don't like her. I don't want to kiss anyone else except you." Remus said and smile.

Sirius breaks down and hugs Remus tightly making both of them floor on the floor. Remus hugs him back and kiss his head. "I-I love you too Remus, I do. But I don't wanna label me. Is it alright?" Sirius murmurs in Remus' neck.

"Its alright kitten, you don't have to label yourself." Remus replies and kiss his head again and again, Sirius giggles. "C'mon lets go to bed." Remus said and they both breaks the hug.

Sirius put his head on Remus' chest and draw cricles, Remus is running his fingers in Sirius' hair softly. "Re" Sirius calls very softly,

"Yes love" Remus replies making Sirius blush.

Sirius looks up at him with blushy cheeks, "I want to kiss you." Sirius said and hide his face in Remus' neck.

Remus is out of words he is just smiling like a love sick wolf. "Hmm so you really want to kise me or you just want to remove Amey's kiss from my lips." Remus jokes making Sirius hit him on the chest.

"Ohh you know what, I don't anymore now." Sirius replies and pout, removing himself from Remus' embrace and he looks the ceiling folding his hands over his chest.

"Oh C'mon kitten I was just joking." Remus said and turns towards Sirius rest his right hand on Sirius' left cheek, softly stroking his cheekbone.

Sirius lips curve into a smile and he stick out tongue in Remus' direction. "No, I don't want to anymore now." Sirius said again in playful tone.

Remus snort and roll on top Sirius inches apart from his lips. Sirius eyes gets widen with excitement and Remus smile, he slowly bend forward to his left ear, "Still now you don't wanna." Remus asked in husky voice.

Sirius breath hitches in throat, "I, I don't know how to kiss." Sirius stammers in a small voice, Remus looks at him smiling.

Remus sits up on the bed pulling Sirius up in his laps. "Just tell me to stop okay." Remus said and kiss his forehead.

Remus gently grabs his back of the neck and pull him close, he kisses his eyes and cheeks. Sirius takes a deep shaky breath and close his eyes. Remus slowly go close to his lips looking at his face to find any discomfort but when he didn't find any he gently press his lips on Sirius'.

Sirius have no experience with kissing so he just let Remus takes the control, he clutches Remus hoodie tightly. Remus move his lips softly over Sirius' and in few moments Sirius understand what to do. Sirius moves his lips over Remus' which send sparkles to Remus' brain.

Remus pull Sirius more close from his waist and Sirius snake his arms around Remus' neck. Both of them moving their lips together in sync. Remus slowly move his hands on Sirius arse, squeezing it making Sirius slip a small moan. Remus smile against Sirius' lips with satisfaction and breaks the kiss for air.

Both of them panting heavily and smiling at eachother like small puppies. "So I was okay for your first kiss?" Remus asked and caresses Sirius face.

"You were, you are perfect for my first and last kiss." Sirius replies and kisses him again.