twenty-twooo

Tw: smut

"Morning love." Remus kisses Sirius on forehead, Sirius smiles cutely at his beautiful boyfriend.

"Morning." Sirius replies and snuggle more into Remus' neck.

"Baby get up we have to go to your uncle's apartment and bank for your account." Remus reminds him and shower his face with kisses. Sirius giggles and gets up, he looks at Remus and kiss his lips.

"Okay, okay." Sirius said getting up from bed, he turns around and gives Remus a mischievous smile.

"What are you thinking kitten?" Remus asked and grabs his waist pulling him close.

"Umm, I was thinking if have to get ready fast so for saving time I guess we should bath together." Sirius said playing with Remus' curls.

Remus gets up from bed and without any single word he picks up Sirius in bridal style to shower, Sirius giggles and kisses Remus bare chest.

Remus put down Sirius on feets in the shower and removes his nightwear, Sirius removes Remus' bottom pant. They both are standing nake aganist eachother in warm shower water.

Sirius cups Remus face and kisses his lips going on his toes. Remus grips Sirius ass and give it small squeeze making Sirius moans in his mouth. Sirius wraps his arms around Remus' neck and pull him more close, chest touching and their members slightly rubbing against eachother.

Sirius put his face in Remus crook and moans slowly in his ear, grinding against Remus. "Umm Re, please, please do something." Sirius begs in Remus' ear. Remus smiles and push Sirius against the wall and kisses him passionately.

"Want me to touch you." Remus asked after breaking the kiss, softly kissing his neck.

"Umm please" Sirius moans and closes his eyes.

Remus slowly grabs Sirius dick and stroke it softly, Sirius eyes snap opens with sudden touch. He moans loudly when Remus starts pumping his dick. He holds Remus' shoulder and kisses him on lips.

"Wanna try something else." Remus asked softly, Sirius nodded. "Just tell if its too much love." Remus said and softly kisses his forehead.

Remus suck his two fingers, making Sirius confuse. Slowly he moves his hand down to Sirius' hole, drawing circles. Sirius hitches a breath with sudden feeling and subconsciously push his hole on Remus finger.

Gently Remus push his finger in, moving in circular motion. Sirius moans loudly and put his forehead on Remus shoulder. Remus continue to move his finger in and out, making space for another one and stroking his dick softly.

"Can you take one more love." Remus ask softly and Sirius nodded, Remus adds another finger, Sirius whimper in pain. "Its okay love, you are doing great. Just relax love, relax for me." Remus whispers softly in Sirius' ear.

Sirius relax and nodded, Remus softly move his fingers in and out turning Sirius into moaning mess. He twist and scissor his fingers and storke his dick fast. "Baby can you touch me please." Remus request softly, Sirius obeys him immediately and do what Remus is doing to his dick.

They both are moaning and storking eachother's dick. "Fuck, just like that baby. Doing so good." Remus moans.

"Re, I am close please" Sirius moans loudly. Soon with in few moments both cums on eachother's hand, moaning loudly eachother's name.

Both are breathing fast and smiling at eachother. Remus kisses Sirius on lips softly, "I love you so much kitten. Thank you for the perfect morning." Remus said making Sirius blush.

"I love you too and your welcome." Sirius replies and giggles.

They both have shower and get ready for going at bank and then at Sirius' new apartment. Remus had already talked with Dumbledore about having a off today for Sirius' work.

***time skip***

They went to bank and sort all thing out, now they are heading to Sirius' apartment. His apartment is in very posh area of the London as Remus said before.

"On which floor your uncle's apartment is" Remus asked seeing the tall building. Remus looks around the to sea a beautiful garden in front of building, he takes a deep breath before going behind Sirius.

"It's on top, it's a penthouse Re." Sirius said after seeing the flat papers. Remus nodded and they both get into lift for going at top.

When they enter the house Remus get shock and stand there still. Sirius goes in and look around the flat, it's 4 bedroom penthouse, it has a open pool on balcony. Flat walls are in white with complimentary color furniture.

Sirius goes into kitchen, whole kitchen is in white marble. With big fridge and a small fridge for drinks and alcohol. There is wine celler near dining table and a average size for glasses.

"Re..??" Sirius calls when he didn't sees him behind. "Re what are you doing here come." Sirius said and drags him into the rooms.

There are 3 guest rooms with same furnitures. One normal size double bed with white cupboard and white dressing table and TV. They go into the master bedroom. A king size bed, a TV, there is also a door for small study room, and another door for bathroom.

"What do you think" Sirius asked Remus who is sitting on the bed and looking the room.

"Its fucking beautiful and big, Sirius. Fuck" Remus said and still looking around.

Sirius chuckles and sit beside him hugging him, "I know, you know we can call your mom dad here. We all can live here together, without any problem. We have enough rooms, one can be your mom dad's, one can be Alphard's, one can be guest room and one for us. What's say?" Sirius asked and Remus looks at him with wide eyes.

"You want to live with me and my parents?" Remus asked in shock.

"Yeah, I mean if you want." Sirius said and looks down at his laps.

"Of course I would love to do that." Remus said and hug Sirius tightly. "We should throw a house warming party first before calling my mom dad here." Remus suggested and Sirius agreed.

"Umm we will call my parents afterwards. Like after 2-3 months of shifting pleasee." Remus request like a small child with puppy eyes, Sirius laughs and nodded.

"You know your birthday is on monday, so I was thinking of celebrating your birthday in advance with our house warming party tomorrow." Sirius suggested.

"Actually it's a nice idea, love. We should talk with others also." Remus said.

"And on monday, we can um we can spend your birthday here, alone doing whatever you want." Sirius said and smiles at Remus.

Remus just lean in and kiss him cupping his lips. Sirius slightly moans and lay down on bed pulling Remus on him. They kiss deeply, Sirius push his ass up rubbing against Remus. Remus holds Sirius waist and push him down on the bed holding still.

Sirius whines a little, Remus push his knee between Sirius thighs and rub his knees against his member. Remus kiss his jawline and remove his sweater to expose his neck. Remus suck his neck marking him, Sirius grabs Remus' hair and moans.

"Umm Re I am tired from morning." Sirius said breathlessly. Remus stops the moment and flop besides him, holding him close to his chest.

Remus removes his own sweater and pulls up the blanket. Sirius snuggle more into Remus and kisses his bare chest. "I love you Re. I am so happy, we have our place now." Sirius said looking at Remus and drawing soft cricles on Remus chest.

"I love you too, and thank you for sharing this apartment with me. Its our home now." Remus said and kisses Sirius last time before sleeping.