eighteennn

Soon its Lily's birthday around the corner. They have invited almost half the students from their year and some others who they have known from different years. They have also invited Amey, Severus, Bellatrix, Tom, Narcissa and Lucius because Sirius wanted things to get normal or atleast bearable.

James wanted Regulus to also but when he texted him he got to know that Regulus already went back to France just after the day Sirius came to his home. Sirius cries so much into Remus' arms saying 'How can I just forget about Regulus' but Regulus said 'It's okay, we were always being close form hearts. I know you love me and i love you too'

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY" Everyone shouts when James bring Lily to his apartment for birthday party. It was kind of a surprise party but Lily knew about because these dumbasses were talking about her birthday party infront of her.

Everyone is enjoying the party, Amey and other seems to be okay with James and company neither fighting nor talking. They just wanted to enjoy the party and get drunk, simple right. But Amey have some other plans, she was eyeing at Sirius every move, she just wanted to him to be alone but Sirius is always glued with Remus.

But then she finds him alone sitting on the floor in the balcony, admiring night sky. James' flat was not in the city but also not so far, night sky is pretty clear from his flat, Sirius loves watching stars.

Amey very quietly come and sits beside Sirius with drinks of tray in her hand. She put the tray on the floor and looks at the night sky. Sirius smiles at her and she smirk back at him.

"Hey." Sirius said "Congratulations on you and Severus." He added.

"Umm thanks, congrats to you too" she replies dully. She is not here to happy talk with him. "So you are one of them now?" She asked.

"Sorry, one of who?" Sirius asked with confusion all over his face.

"You know, whom Remus date and then endup leaving them after sex. Of course you both had alot of sex by now?" Amey said and smile when she sees Sirius scared expression.

"Umm no" Sirius said and looks down at the drinks.

"What you mean by no, do you think Remus actually have feelings for you." She laughs. "Oh C'mon Sirius you are not that dumb, he used to date me also, saying he is with happy me and all shit. We dated for 3 months I guess but then he left me saying he don't feel for me now, but I knew he got bore with me. I mean if he can get bore with a girl this soon just imagine how fast he will get bore with a boy." Amey sip her drink and smile more seeing Sirius with watery eyes.

"But-but he told me he loves me. I love him too." Sirius said in a breaking voice.

"Oh thats new, maybe he said that because you were not a easy catch..you know. But how is sex bet he is still all dominanting." Amey asked.

"We didn't, um we didn't done anything other than kissing." Sirius tells her. "I mean he said if I don't wanna do anything, I don't have to." He said and looks at her.

Amey laughs, "Oh my bad, I am sorry but honey he is not interested in you. Remus never say no to sex, we all know that. Maybe he just feel sorry for you that's why he is with you. You know like a sympathy case." Amey said and leave him on the balcony with drinks.

She knows Remus is everything but sex addict and he don't like when someone blames him for something he didn't do or he is not. She had just pressed Sirius insecurity buttons, she hoped Sirius pick up a fight with it and accuse Remus for things which he is not and breakup.

Sirius cry silently on balcony, he looks inside at the party and find Remus is dancing and enjoying with everyone. He knows Remus is touchy type of person, he likes showing physical affection to people he love but why didn't Remus shows physical affection to him.

He slowly picks up the drink with shaky hands and drink it. It tasted so bad and burns his throat but after few seconds he feels light and little good. He picks up another glass and drink it, he is walks up to Remus and almost fall on him.

"Hey kitten what's up?" Remus asked and holds him. "You had drinks Sirius?" Remus asked again and looks at his drunk face.

Sirius hiccups and shakes his head smilingly, "Yes only one" Sirius said and show 2 fingers.

"Okay that's enough for first time, come lets go to bed." Remus said and Sirius nodded.

He takes him to his room and close the door behind. He place him on bed and kneel down on the floor for taking out his shoes and socks. "C'mon try to sleep love." Remus said and kiss his forehead.

"Umm no" Sirius said, kicking blanket off while pouting.

"What's wrong." Remus asked but Sirius doesn't reply, instead Sirius starts removing his clothes. "Cutie what you doing." Remus giggle.

Sirius tries to pull off his sweater but he wasn't able to, "Off" Sirius tells to Remus and pout. Remus softly removes Sirius sweater leaving him only in his boxer. He looks at Sirius and gets mesmerise by Sirius beauty.

It was the first time Remus is seeing Sirius without clothes, he gets lost in his sharp collar bone, his fit chest and his tiny waist. Oh god his waist so handful and beautiful.

Sirius notice Remus is staring at him and he starts blushing, Remus clear his throat, he lay down Sirius and pull covers on Sirius body. "C'mon baby try to sleep you are very drunk. I am here only." Remus said and sits on the bed

"Nooooo" Sirius whines and again sits up removing the blanket.

"Noo what you mean by no. Baby you will get sick if you will sit like this." Remus said and Sirius shakes his head again. "Okay, what you wanna do." Remus asked.

Sirius smile at him and sits on his laps putting hands on his shoulder. Remus smiles at Sirius and grabs his waist pulling him more close. Sirius kiss him and Remus return the kiss gladly.

"This" Sirius said after breaking the kiss "And that" Sirius added shyly.

"What's that" Remus asked

"You know what I mean" Sirius replies not meeting Remus eyes because of blushing.

Remus think for a second and then it click in, "You mean you want to do sex" Remus asked and Sirius nodded. "Hey look up" Remus said and Sirius looks up.

"Are you sure because love you are drunk now I don't want you to regert this later." Remus asked and caresses his cheek.

"Please I am sure, please please. But I don't know anything. And I am not drunk really just tipsy, I swear." Sirius said with his puppy eyes.

"I know I will teach you." Remus said and nuzzle in his neck.