Extended Blurb & Thank You

Thank you all for opening up this story! I just came up with the idea randomly, although I did have some inspiration from One Direction fanfictions (not that I can put any of the names with the faces, I just liked the plots of the stories) and other original works on this site.

I put a lot of work into each and every story, crafting the plots, graphics, and everything else to make it as real for you guys as it is for me. Please do not steal this idea or any part of it since I put a lot of work into it (although, if there is an already-published story like this, it was not the intention to copy, that is pure coincidence). The graphics are also all mine, including the cover, the profile pictures, and any other artwork I decide to add into the story. (P.S. I am mildly colorblind (please do not make fun, it kinda sucks even though I love art with my whole heart), so if the colors seem a bit weird, I am fully going to blame it on that.)

That being said, please vote and comment as much as you can to let me know what you guys think of the story as it progresses. I read each and every comment you guys post, and I keep track of how many votes I get from you guys. So, if you can, please do one or the other, or, even better, both.

Here's an extended blurb, by the way (and much better written than the one on the cover):

Penny was obsessed with Silent Heart, who until recently, had been solely a cover band. Their members, Alex, EJ, Rich, Trevor, and Huntley, were finally ready to post their first original song, and with a large fan base, they're hoping for some kind of traction with their new single. Penny, stalking their YouTube page, was one of the first to see their video and the first to comment under the pseudonym, KoalaBear722. After some stalker-like moves, the guys get the email attached to her page and immediately start an email chain. Only a few weeks and a couple hundred views later, they're offered a record deal and the rest is history.

Five years and hundreds of emails later, the boys are more eager than ever to find out who KoalaBear722 is. Penny, on the other hand, wants nothing more than to keep her YouTube identity a secret, especially from her crazy-obsessed step-sister. And the fact that the boys call her the "nerd who designs our album covers" doesn't help much. She's designed plenty of things for not only the boys, but plenty of other clients in and outside of their label, but that snide comment always hits her hard. When she's offered a really well-paying temporary job to design tour shirts for the guys and album covers for other artists within the label after graduating a year early from art school, she takes it without hesitation. Granted, they're not allowed to match and the album cover designs are nothing short of difficult, but she doesn't mind the work, especially if it keeps her from having to talk to them while she's forced to go on their nine-month tour with them. Will Penny's secret spill to the guys who have it all or will she stay silent?

WARNING: Mild cussing and references to sexual activity (but no actual descriptions of the act)

The prologue should also be posted, so please vote and comment! Have a good day and I wish you guys the best! Thanks, MistyRider921