Chapter 5

Hey guys,

Hey guys,

Good to hear that you're actually going to Texas, no matter how late you're arriving. Well, I know it's a long drive from the airport to your house, especially with how many times you've complained about the length of the car ride.

I expect an apology from each one of you, aside from EJ, to her, and proof from Penny herself that she got apologies from each of you for being late. And trust me, I can tell if you guys bs it, like you did with that fan a couple years ago. I know it wasn't from the girl you dumped your slushy on and then proceeded to just ignore while she was left to clean up your mess. Yes, I did figure out it was Hunt typing instead of the actual fan. I love you guys (platonically), but own up to your idiotic mistakes or you'll pay for it later.

Well, I have a lot of work to do in the morning, so goodnight.

Oh, and make sure to cannonball a lot for me. I don't think I'll get much of a break this year while I'm working, so have fun for me. I know that pool is super nice.

Signed,

KB722

KoalaBear,

KoalaBear,

Well, you're not wrong when you said the car ride is unbearably long, since it's three and a half hours from the airport to our secluded mansion. I swear, if it was possible to kill someone inside a moving vehicle, I would have done that to Trev an hour in. He and Olivia would not shut up, not even when it hit one in the morning and the rest of us wanted to sleep. I can vouch for that. Having to sit next to the two chatterboxes, I was ready to strangle them myself.

Woah, woah. Olivia and I weren't talking that much, Alex. You were just as loud half the time.

The first half. The second half, not so much. Especially once it hit midnight. I think Mr. Jack was especially appreciative of the noise so it would keep him up while he drove us through the middle of nowhere. Although, I think he could have gotten the same thing from a radio that is installed to the front of the car.

Yeah, yeah, apologies to you all while I was trying to comfort my girlfriend who can't sleep in cars. You all lived, so I'm not seeing the problem.