Chapter 1

Hey boys,

Hey boys,

I know it's really late for me (and judging by how constantly late you are to everything, it's probably pretty early for you over there in Europe), but I just wanted to let you guys know that due to the amount of summer classes I've taken and the internship I got over the last two years, I'm graduating this June! June 21st, to be specific. Man, I am so nervous to finally graduate. And a year early, at that. Most of my friends are jealous I'm done with school already, but I am a bit sad I am leaving already.

So, how's Rome? I know we haven't emailed in a month, probably because you guys are busy with recording and touring Europe. I'm sure Alex ate enough pizza to subsidize my absence and Trev has eaten plenty of gelato (don't even pretend you didn't, because I'm sure everyone can vouch for the fact) and played soccer quite a bit, too.

Well, I just wanted to send of this email before I head off to sleep. I'm exhausted and have classes tomorrow. Actually, looking at the time, later today.

Signed,

KB722

Hey KB,

Hey KB,

Presently, at seven forty-five am, I (Hunt) am the only person awake. The rest of the guys decided it would be a good idea to have a Super Smash Bros showdown at one am, so they're still sleeping. Congrats on graduating (I will make sure we send something to your PO box for your graduation), and yeah, Alex ate an entire extra pizza just for you. Trev, surprisingly, hasn't eaten much gelato (in our presence, although that might be because he's eating his weight in gelato while we're not around). I'm gonna wait for the other guys to add to this email before I send it just so you don't get five emails in the middle of the night.

Yo! EJ here. Congrats on graduating, even though it's not for a few more weeks. Second to wake up, which is surprising since I went to bed three hours ago, but doesn't matter. League of Legends was worth it. I got to play with people in Italian, although I had no idea what they were saying the entire time we were playing. I personally saw Trev eat a lot of gelato a couple days ago, and then burn off the calories with three hours of street soccer.