Chapter 12

HI!!!

HI!!!

Oh man, I can't believe it's almost Rich's birthday! Twenty-one? I remember when you turned sixteen. Okay, I sound way overexcited for it, but I just can't believe this has lasted this long. At the beginning, I think I was betting on it to last a couple months. In case I totally forget on the 10th, I do want to say Happy Birthday, since it's just a week until then. And good luck at the Vegas concert tonight, I know you all will blow everyone away.

I do know there's something being sent to Rich's email on the 10th, but I doubt I'll forget. Actually, scratch that, I'm setting a special alarm so I don't forget. Too bad I won't see you guys any time soon, otherwise I'd offer to get drinks with all of you. Well, outside of Hunt and EJ. But, we could always sneak to Canada, wink wink. Kidding, although it's not a bad idea.

Anyways, just wanted to give a wish of good luck to you guys before you perform, especially since there's a new addition to your set. (Just something the news has so graciously told me.)

Signed,

KB722

Hi KB,

Hi KB,

You do seem very excited about my birthday, so thank you for that. I am, too, and I'm looking forward to finally getting a beer with Alex, Trev, Olivia, and Penny. Although, I'm pretty sure Olivia won't actually drink anything. She doesn't much like alcohol, so hopefully I can convince her to get a hard lemonade.

Oh, I might have a Mike's on your birthday, but that's all I'll have. Okay, thank you. Eh, I might as well get in good with my boyfriend's best friends. The tour has been going well so far, although I'm shocked there's not really been any pranks. I just jinxed it, didn't I?

Yes, dear. I will be planning with the guys now, so get off the doc, please. Oh, I'm not stupid. I'm not leaving the doc. You might want to, if you know what's good for you. Fine. Bye. I'll probably find out later when I get pranked. Whenever that is. Good, she's gone. Boys, what's a good prank idea?

Oh, we could change their shampoo to hair dye. As cool as that is, it's also predictable. Not as predictable as you think. They just leave them unattended in their bathrooms when they leave. Okay, what color then? Blue? No, that's boring. Orange? Penny's hair is dark, so not a lot of colors would work. Purple? Yes. I know for a fact that Penny's least favorite color is purple. And how do you know that, Alex? I pay attention. Sure, loverboy. She doesn't like lavender. Oh, so there are two boys going for Penn? Hunt, I had no idea you had a crush on her.