Chapter 25

Hi guys!

Hi guys!

Slowly counting down the days until your Miami performance. Only 14 days left. Man, it feels like yesterday it was three months away. Hopefully, you guys are having fun in Nashville with Penny, since I know you all haven't seen each other in a while. Sorry about being MIA for the last 36 hours. Just a lot of things going on with work and it slipped my mind until this morning.

I do have one drawing I wanted to show you guys, which I attached. It's Trev proposing to Olivia at the concert in Detroit. I just finished it and scanned it. Plus, if I get an invite to the wedding, I promise I'll bring it as your gift. Plus a bit more, obviously.

Have fun in the Capital of Country Music. I'm sure you'll do great at your concert tonight.

Signed,

KB722

Hi KB!!!

Hi KB!!!

It's been so much fun in Nashville with Penny. She knows all the good places to go to and it's like getting a private tour of the city. We're all having fun here. Alex has stuffed his face full of hot chicken, Trev found some fowling place that we're all at, EJ is currently playing one of the arcade games here, and Hunt is being killed in fowling. Fowling is football and bowling put into one. We have to throw a football twenty-five feet to a set of ten pins. Not as easy as it sounds. Well, it's my turn.

I think the game is fun, and so is everyone else. Aside from EJ and Alex, who are playing arcade games. The hot chicken was really good. If you ever go to Nashville, make sure to get some. I think we're all busy right now, so if the other guys want to contribute, they'll reply. If there's no reply before 8pm Central time, feel free to reply back.

Talk later,

-Rich, Trev (rest may reply in separate email)

•○⦾○•

"Penny, come on! Will you please get on stage just this once? I promise, we won't make fun of you, won't embarrass you, and you don't even have to sing. We're just going to show off the artwork you've been doing to everyone." Hunt, don't even try with me right now. I am not getting on stage. I can present to people in a board room about a design, but thousands of screaming girls? That's a whole other monster I can't even begin to describe.