Chapter 13

Hey guys,

Hey guys,

I wanted to ask how my step-sister is doing. I know she's not in the hospital anymore, but I still want to check up on her. And stop her from being on her computer so much. If her hives were all over her hands, she should take a break from using her computer, and her phone. Please stop her if she does try to use her computer. The hives cause a lot of swelling and pain and she shouldn't use them.

By the way, that song was amazing and from the looks of it, everyone is loving the cover. Especially everyone online. I loved it, too.

Oh, and I finally managed to get a boyfriend off of one of these dating sites and I'm going on a date this evening. I know it's weird to go on a first date on a Sunday, at least for me it is, but I am excited to finally get out there and date someone again.

Signed,

KB722

Hey KoalaBear,

Hey KoalaBear,

Penny refuses to answer our question of how she's doing and deflecting the question altogether. Yeah, she won't talk about it to anyone. As if she wants to forget about all of it, not that I blame her. Her hands are still so swollen and she can't even wrap her fingers around a fork, but she does let us feed her. No, she lets Olivia feed her. Same difference, EJ. Says the one who literally caused the whole problem. Boys, stop. Ooh, Olivia's getting in on the action.

I'll have you know, Penny is doing okay, although she has taken fifty milligrams of Benadryl in the last few hours. Two times more than the dosage, but the doctors recommended that high of a dosage, so I'm not stopping her. She's in pain, but I know it's just a matter of time for the hives to disappear. Penny would type this herself but she literally can't type without screaming in pain (as I found out very quickly when she tried to use her computer and phone), so yeah. Okay, not screaming, but she does sound like she's in pain.

That sounds awful, and I speak for all of us when I say we're sorry. But, I do want to make brownies for her at some point (with the correct SOY FREE ingredients) so she can try my great-grandmother's recipe. It better be soy free. I got it, Trev, don't worry. I won't screw it up this time.