Chapter 14

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RICHARD!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

There should be two more emails coming in with a few different things I got for you. One is an online subscription to a cooking magazine (I know how much you love your cooking, and the magazine has recipes from all sorts of Michelin star chefs). It looks pretty cool. It's called Cookbook for Stars. I honestly couldn't tell you how I managed to find it, since it's a lesser-known thing, but it looked really cool in the online preview. The first online magazine comes within the next couple days.

The second thing is something I sent to your parent's house, since you wouldn't be able to use it on your tour. It's a set of Henckels knives and three Farberware bamboo cutting boards. I know how much you love cooking with your mom, so I'm sure you'll both find a lot of use in those two things.

The last one, which I mentioned in a previous email, is a zipped file. In the attached Word doc is the password, but the details of the zipped file should keep to your eyes only.

And, of course, there are screenshots in the pdf of some of your funniest and stupidest moments in your emails. I had such a fun time compiling the screenshots and remembering what was going on in my life when those were sent. I hope you enjoy them as well. Yours aren't as bad as Trev's or Alex's emails were.

Have a happy, happy 21st birthday and drink a Sam Adams (my favorite beer) for me. (Especially the harvest pumpkin flavor.)

Signed,

KB722

KB,

Man, you woke up early to send that. Now that I'm looking, I've finally figured out there's something called a "Scheduled Send" and that's definitely how you did it. Wait, how many of these emails have you put on a scheduled send and just waited for it to leave your inbox? It could be quite a few. I have yet to unzip the file, since I'm never really alone, although I'm hoping the guys will be asleep soon so I can do all of this without worrying about it all.