Chapter 10

Hi Anna,

Hi Anna,

So, I know you're not the real KoalaBear722. Because I am. But I'm not telling you who I am. No one else in the world knows, and I figure you can just stay as clueless about my identity as everyone else (prior to your fake claim that you're me). Don't worry, you'd never figure it out anyways.

By the way, your emails are quite terrible. First of all, I've signed using "Signed, KB722" for every email in the last five years aside from the very first email. If you're going to act like you're me, try to do a bit better. I won't give any more tips, but I highly recommend you start reading the emails from myself and the boys. It should give you more of an idea of what I know versus what's public knowledge.

Anyways, my true identity could come out at any time. Be warned.

Signed,

The Real KoalaBear722

P.S. Try to figure out why I used KoalaBear722. It's not why you think. I'm sure the guys will ask eventually

 I'm sure the guys will ask eventually

Okay, first of all, this is creepy. How the hell did you know I wasn't the real KB722? Okay, I am seeing the flaw in what I just typed. Your password was insane though. Twenty characters? Even I think that's a bit excessive. Why did you decide to send an email straight back to yourself anyways? I don't see the point in intimidating the other person using the email. Maybe I do. Where do you live anyways?

Also, why did you read the emails I sent? Like I said, creepy. Then again, I do plan to read your past emails to figure out how you write. It's also very interesting that you're most likely a graphic designer (although there is a chance you're doing automotive design, just not a high chance). I'm doing the programming for the Google Doodles, so I got my master's in art concepts and color theory.

Looking back at some of your emails, you write a lot to the guys. Even the ones where you guys are emailing more than once a day. When are you planning to tell the boys who you really are? Oh wait, I just read the last line. You didn't need to threaten me, by the way.

Well bye,

Anna

•○⦾○•