Chapter 21

Hi guys!

Hi guys!

I just saw the shirts, and wow, they look amazing. Although, I'm sure at some point you'll all switch shirts to mess with people. If you hadn't thought of that, well there's an idea. Plus, the slander against Penny has severely decreased. I mean, plenty of people are still calling her a fraud and trying to figure out who the "real" Tyler Aussi is, but a lot more people are praising the new shirts. I have to agree with the praises, because the design is stunning.

Too bad about the whole thing with Penny not being allowed to date you guys. I know that has to hurt a lot for you, Alex, since I know how much you like her. And Hunt, although I know you would have let Alex date her.

I haven't given much an update on my life in a while, have I? Not much is going on, aside from my job. That's going okay, although a lot of the time I feel like I am not enough and that they just don't know what to change, so it ends up not being very good. Nothing I can do to control that, though. I'm excited for Thanksgiving, though. All the good food, football games, I can't wait for that to come. Especially since it just feels like my whole world's caving in.

Signed,

KB722

Hi KB722,

Hi KB722,

Is there any chance your real name is Penny Dennis? So many of the things you've told us are lining up with things she's told us, although when these emails are sent doesn't usually coincide with what's going on at the time. But, I know you can schedule to send an email, so it wouldn't be surprising that you sent some of these like that.

If that is the case, I won't tell the guys. That's your secret to tell.

If it's not, well, I still won't tell them about this email, since I didn't tell them I suspected you might be Penny.

Huntley Grant

•○⦾○•

Well, I'm screwed. Either I lie and when I do tell the truth, he will question why I lied, or I tell him the truth and he might let it slip. The reason it's so easy for the girls to lie is because they don't join in on a lot of the emails and we rarely talk about it aloud, so they're just more concealing the truth than lying.