Chapter 11

Hi Anna,

Hi Anna,

I know you love talking to the boys and all that, but it's not fair to me, the person who has actually been behind these emails, to lose my ability to talk with the boys. I know you're super excited to talk to the guys as much as any fan would be, but I started these long before they became superstars. But, hacking into this email isn't right. In fact, I just looked it up and it's illegal. If you don't stop sending these emails, I can easily send them to someone who could expose your hacking. And don't even think twice about deleting these emails. I've saved them all to my person computer. Every last email.

You have two choices:

1. I can send the email with your admittance to being a hacker to the boys, and this email as well.

2. You tell the boys you're a hacker yourself, either via email, text, etc. and stop using this email after that correspondence.

You have until 09:12:53 on 12/03 to reveal yourself otherwise I will do it myself. Below is a link to a countdown timer with how much time you have.

https://bit.ly/341cEXb

I am fully prepared to expose you if need be. You have two months. I'm not playing games here.

Also, please stop sending emails. I will be the one sending them, and you may DM me if there is something you would like to add to an email. I will also be switching back to the regular signature, since I am not you.

Signed,

The Real KoalaBear722

P.S. My original idea was to only do two weeks, so be grateful you have as long as you do.

I only have two months to give up the fact that I am a hacker, not the real KoalaBear722? How is that fair? I mean, your twenty-character password was very difficult to crack

I only have two months to give up the fact that I am a hacker, not the real KoalaBear722? How is that fair? I mean, your twenty-character password was very difficult to crack. I'll figure out when to tell them, but please don't tell them yourself. Whoever you are. I know you'll never give me a real answer, but I wonder what your real identity is. I figure you live in the United States, but I could definitely be wrong.