Chapter 19

Hey boys,

Hey boys,

Wow, has a lot happened in the last few days. I'm hoping we can start fresh (although, not too fresh because I don't plan on forgetting what we've told each other, just to forget about the drama). God, my fingers are shaking just thinking about what today means in terms of my dating status. I just don't want another repeat of my last relationships. Typing even seems like a major feat right now.

My friends will all probably think I've gone insane when I just want to stay in my room all day, but it's what I get for being around some of the worst guys probably on the planet. I do want to say thank you for the replies to my last email and not hating me for keeping the secret. Of everything I have been going through, it's nice to know I have the support of all five of you.

Oh, and I heard the t-shirt design competition winners are being announced tomorrow. Instagram was a nice way to learn about that. And I can't imagine being Penny right now, since it seems Instagram has just taken to slandering her entire image.

Well, I need to go, but I am so happy we are able to put all of that behind us (although I do apologize for not starting this thread any sooner. I was trying to tie up the loose ends with the last conversations).

Signed,

KB722

Hi KB,

Hi KB,

What thing are you talking about on Instagram? I haven't seen anything. Dude, you cannot be serious right now. It's literally plaguing my entire feed. Penny refuses to let anyone outside of Mr. Cole do anything about it, though. Not even us? She texted (and I quote) "If any one of you post anything about this without my permission, I will personally make sure your shampoo ends up with a PERMANENT dye in it". That's terrifying. Okay, I cave. Holy... I just saw the feed. I don't even know how Penny has been showing absolutely no signs that this has gotten to her. I would probably have curled up in my room and not done anything all day.

Wait, I just read the first part of the email. Seriously dude? You skipped to halfway through the email? No, EJ, I read the whole email, just got a bit distracted by the ending and forgot the beginning. What are you oh. Never mind. I forgot about that too. Thank you for realizing your own faults, Evan James. Seriously, Alexander? Do we have to revert to full names? You guys need to stop bickering and actually reply to KB's email. Right, Rich. When did you become the peacekeeper, Rich? Since i realized that being kind is better than everything else. Like games, food, Hold up. Dude. That hit below the belt.