I wish you liked girls

Hi babies!

I hope you like this, it had taken a different way than I thought at first, but I kinda like how it ended. It's my typically sad brand, but maybe you're gonna enjoy it! (And don't worry, part 2 of "everything is embarrassing" is gonna be posted soon too!)

And once said that...

TW: homophobia, humiliation, mentions of violence, bullying, and a homophobic slur.

***

The game was about to end.

It was only a few minutes before the school football team was crowned champions, and everyone had their eyes fixed on the boys running back and forth while holding a ball.

Well, everyone but Trixie.

Trixie just smiled foolishly, watching the cheerleaders jump back and forth with their pompons and short skirts. But, to be honest, only one stood out for her. One with pretty blue eyes and red lips that didn't match the blue of the uniforms, but it still made her look like a princess.

"Do you have to be so gay all the time?" her friend Shea joked with a smile.

"Do you want me killed? Shut up."

"Calm down, everyone is too lost in the game to pay attention to us," the brunette promised, imitating the same silly smile of her friend when she saw her boyfriend arrive with the bottle of water she asked him so much, "Thank you, babe."

"No problem. Did I miss something interesting?"

"Nah, they're just about to win, and Trixie can't help but be super gay when seeing Katya."

"Oh god," Trixie murmured as she hid her blushed face in her hands and listened to her only two friends laugh. The blonde really loved them, but at that very moment, she just wanted to escape from that situation, and apparently, someone heard their prayers because the game was finally over, and everybody shouted to celebrate their team's victory, including the cheerleaders.

Everyone was happy about the win, and that was evident; even so, Trixie had the hope of being able to greet Katya even from the distance before going to dinner with her friends, but it seemed that this would be impossible because both players and cheerleaders seemed to be the center of attention of the game that night. So a little disappointed, the blonde walked out with the couple until she heard her name come out of red lips she knew perfectly well.

"Hello, Kat."

"What about the game? Did you like it?" The girl asked with a smile as she let out a little more of her accent due to her excitement, and that seemed fucking cute to Trixie.

"Yeah, I thought for a moment, they wouldn't make it," admitted Alexander, Shea's boyfriend, with a bright smile while hugging the dark-haired girl, which couldn't care less about the game if she was honest.

They both began a little discussion about it, in which the other girls had little to say, but Trixie was more than happy to have the joy of seeing her and even having her near.

"And what are you going to do now?"

"We'll go to the pizzeria; do you want to join us?" Trixie asked with a shy smile, which was reciprocated by the Russian.

"Uh, I can't. There's a party at the house of one of the guys in the team and..."

"Katya!"

The blue-eyed was paralyzed for a moment as she was discovered by the rest of the cheerleaders, and Trixie hated how the fear was evident on her face. The thing was that Katya was popular enough not to be seen with her old friends. Alexander and Shea were fine, the first one was part of the art club and tennis team, and the girl had a unique sense for fashion... But Trixie was different. Katya couldn't be friends with the only lesbian in high school, and the worst thing was that the girl dressed in pink knew it.