Diamonds are a girls best friend

Hi, it's me! Valentina!

I have a hard time trying to decide what version of the song I should put in. I love the original version, but my favorite one is the "moulin rouge" version, and I think that "burlesque" was the perfect one for the little fight on it but finally I decide to put the song that it inspire this one shot.

What is your favorite version of the song?

Anyway, enjoy it and vote and comment! 🤞

Golden.

The glitter and sequins flew from one place to another as if it were a competition, although it was practically one. Wigs of different colors and makeup were distributed in the room, as well as fancy lingerie and erotic costumes. The air smelled of an expensive and cheap blend of perfume combined with ambition, sweat, and sensuality.

The blonde girl was trying to concentrate on applying her makeup in a way that only she knew how to because it was an important day, but Violet's screams and voice showing off her new diamond bracelet filled the room, causing her to lose focus.

"She gave it to me as a birthday present, is cute, isn't it?" They all spoke at the same time, but the blonde could understand that they were agreeing what she was saying, "Then she took me to dinner at the most expensive restaurant in town and then she took me home in her red car, the new one."

The girl growled and ruined her eyeliner.

"I think she likes me; I'm really her favorite."

But that wasn't true. At least not entirely true. The Zamolodchikova brothers owned the city's most prestigious nightclub. Not any girl had the privilege of working for them, there were castings to admit new dancers, but they were not regularly accepted. And the reason they all wanted to work there was simple: money and fame.

It was well known that many of the world's most recognized models and dancers had started there, such as Raja Gemini, a model who had gained international fame, or Manila Luzon, who now had her own line of shoes.

And it was the case of Trixie Mattel, the blonde who was sitting in front of the mirror listening to her partner bragging about being her boss's favorite. Trixie didn't know what she wanted, but she was sure of one thing: she was a star.

And now, talking about the bosses. The place was taken by Dimitri and Katya; both made sure that the girls felt happy and occasionally rewarded them because, of course, they were their treasure. Dimitri was an attractive man who was there most of the time as his sister used to take care of their other businesses and rarely spent time at the club, but when she did, it was more than wonderful.

Katya.

Katya was Trixie's crush. She had blonde and gray hair, a pair of perfect blue eyes that any human being would have been lucky enough to have, and lips that were usually accompanied by red lipstick and Trixie loved to be marked with this all over her body. Katya liked to pay attention to all her girls, have fun with them, and make sure they knew how beautiful they were, but it was no secret that she had her favorites: Violet and Trixie.

Both girls used to compete for her attention and couldn't stand to see her with the other. Her birthdays were relatively close, a week apart, so while the russian had taken Violet to the most expensive restaurant, she hadn't even been able to see Trixie as she had to travel on business.

"Trixie, what do you think of that?" Asked a girl after her, drawing the attention of others.

"I think as always, Violet is wrong," she replied as she finished fixing her eyeliner and put on some lip gloss.