A Study in the Indecisive Bride

Buck pulls out his files, rifling through them until he sees the one he's looking for.

He flips open the file, going through the pictures and papers, until finally there it is.

Edmundo Diaz. Right away, Buck understood why he preferred to be called Eddie, with a mouthful of a name like that. Edmundo is way too serious for the good looking firefighter Buck had met.

Not that any of that matters anyway. You guessed it, it's rule number 4. The groom is off limits.

Gigi, who's sitting right next to him, starts to growl at him, so quickly, Buck shoves it off his desk.

The next day, as they walk into Vivienne Atelier, Kayla's already barking orders.

"Call Pierre. See if we can fly him in to do my makeup. And get a plane ticket for his Yorkie too."

You'd think she'd let up once they're inside, but Kayla has to throw in one more thing,

"Oh, and get me a session over at Global Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy."

Buck just listens to it all, as he follows the bride towards her booked fitting room.

Rule number 5. Beware the Bridezilla. The Bridezilla is convinced that because it's supposed to be her special day, that means the world will just naturally bend to her whims on anything she wants.

Exhibit A: Kayla.

As Ali gets on the phone to call Kayla's makeup artist, Kayla comes out in the first dress of the fitting.

Buck is thrilled. "You look incredible."

The consultant agrees, "You look like a princess."

Kayla, sadly, does not share their sentiment, "A princess cake topper, maybe. The skirt makes me feel like I'm buried alive in it."

Ali agrees, "Oui. Muy terrible."

Kayla quickly moves back to the dressing room, "Next!", as Buck goes through his planner.

But not before Ali taps him on the shoulder to inform him, "That wasn't anything personal. She pays me to be her yeswoman, not her harshest critic."

Buck whispers back, "Believe you me, I got this covered."

Ali goes on, "Kid, the only time I ever hear the word partner is when she's getting me to call a law firm."

Then she hands him a cup of coffee, and they both sit on the couch, watching as Kayla comes out in the next dress, standing on the small pedestal, checking herself out in the mirror.