I'm Sorry!

~Issy's POV~

The whole day, I was at my apartment while watching Netflix and texting Sammy.

I=Issy S=Sammy

-Text Convo-

I: Hey Sammy :)

S: Hey Issy

I: Wyd

S: Out with Nate and a friend wbu

I: Having another lazy day like always :\

S: lol aye so what happened yesterday with Jack. you guys were like about to kill each other.

I: lol idk he wanted to talk to me and ig you heard the rest cuz we were like yelling really loud but idk i don't get him.

S: yeah i did hear everything and what do you mean you don't get him?

I: well he was telling me that he still loves me and i see all over Instagram and Twitter about what he posted on snapchat with Madison.

S: so you think he was lying to you?

I: idk who i can trust on anymore

S: you can trust on me. I'm always gonna be here for you.

I: thats what they all say. they'll turn into a Jack Gilinsky and leave you with a broken heart.

S: I'm no where near Jack! he was a dick to let a pretty girl go.

I: you think I'm pretty?......

S: who doesn't? your more than pretty....your beautiful! you have an amazing personality, beautiful smile, who wouldn't?

I: awwe thank you! i haven't been called pretty or beautiful in forever. everyone thinks i'm ugly worthless pathetic girl.

S: well they're stupid af to say that. because your beautiful

I: stop your making me blush.

S: i bet you look super cute while blushing ;)

I: Sammy, stop!

S: fine I'll stop yet its true

I: ig

S: Isabelle?

I: Yes Samuel?

S: I love you...will you be girlfriend?

I: Sammy, I love you but no. I'm sorry but I'm still hooked on Gilinsky.

S: I'm sorry! I shouldn't have asked. I was caught in the moment. ttyl

-End of Convo-

I feel bad! He asked me to be his girlfriend. I feel so bad. Omg what happend if we don't act the same no more. Shit man! Why did I have to have feeling for Jack still!!

I look at my phone and see I got a message from Nate.

I=Issy N=Nate

-Text Convo-

N: he told me he asked you out and you no why?

I: is he sad or anything?

N: yes! hes doesn't even wanna talk to us. why did you say no?

I: I'm still hooked on Jack

N: then why didn't you just forgive him yesterday then! you could've just got back with Jack instead of hurting Sammy!

I: I'm sorry okay? I'm just having a hard time.

N: a hard time huh? playing with guys is having a hard time.

I: Nate, I said I was sorry! and I'm not playing with guys!

N: your not? okay so acting like a couple with Sammy and then saying no to him isn't playing!? he actually has feelings for you

I: well i didn't know! and I'm sorry okay!? I wish I can fix it but he hates me right now!

N: thats your fault for being a bitch to him you whore

I: Nate, not you too

N: fuck you bitch! go get a life!

-End of Convo-

With that I lay down on the floor and start crying my eyes out. Not Nate too. i just keep crying. I grab my phone and I go on Twitter which was a bad idea.

"@skatemaloley i don't know you anymore @issymaya" (fake user)

"I'm sorry! I post on Twitter.

Everyone started to give me even more hate. I run to the restroom and I grab my razor.

I start to cut myself really deep like 20 times and at that moment I fall asleep.

~The Next Day~

I wake up to see blood all over the floor. I let a few tears come down of what happen yesterday. I go to the kitchen and I grab the mop. I start to clean all the blood on the floor. I throw away the shirt I was wearing. I take off all my clothes and start the shower. I get in the shower and once I finished, I got a text from Nate.

N: I'm coming over.

I wear some joggers and I wear one of Sammy's sweater he gave me. I grab a bowl and some cereal. I sat on my couch and start to watch Netflix. I hear a light knock on the door. I get up and open the door.

"I'm sorry!" Nate says while he hugs and starts crying on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry too.' I whisper while I hug him back and crying too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So today, I finished watch Pretty Little Liars of Season 4. I started to cry when Ezra got shot. Like no lie.