Easter....

~Issy's POV~

Today is Easter and Ethan loves Easter. Only because he loves looking for eggs. I like do this thing with all the eggs. I hide them in a hard/easy place. I put like a lot of chocolate in them. And I have the biggest egg that has like some toys and candy that he loves. Easter is just amazing.

The only problem is that its his first time with his dad. And I'm little scared that people don't like the way I do things. But I asked all of them if it can happen at my moms house. Anyways its only gonna be Ethan thats hunting for eggs. And I know because none of us have kids but me and Sammy. I just want today to go good.

"Ethan get over here! I need to change you!"

"Going Mommy!" All of sudden I see Ethan running up the stairs and in the room already.

"Okay, so you know its your first Easter with your dad." He nods. "And I know you want today to go really well. And I hope it does. So I'm gonna change you first and then I'm gonna turn on the TV for you so you can watch your favorite show and then I'm gonna go change in the bathroom to change. Okay?"

"Okay Mommy!" I take off his pjs and I put on an under shirt. I decided that he was gonna wear black dress pants, a white button up shirt with a blue bow tie and white dots, and all black vans. His hair was in a nice quiff.

"You look adorable!"

"Thank you, Mommy." I turn on the TV. He got really excited which I love when he does. I started to get dressed up. First, I put the dress on. Next, I did my make up. Then, I did my hair. Last, I put on my shoes. I'm wearing a blue and white floral dress. My eye shadow was white and blue. I put on mascara and black eyeliner. Since my hair was ombré, I did it in nice beautiful curls 'cause my own curls look horrible. My lipstick was pink. And my shoes were high pumps with a bow. (Like the pic) Tbh I look beautiful. I just like the way I looked today.

"How do I look?"

"Beautiful!" He says while running to me and hugging me.

"I love you, Ethan Wilkinson."

"I love you too, Mommy."

I turn off the TV and we head downstairs. I hid the eggs before Ethan woke up. And my mom was getting the side food ready like the salad, rice, and chips with avocado dip aside.

"Honey, you look beautiful."

"Thank you."

"Y mi neito se ve guapo."

"What did she say, Mommy?"

"She said my grandson looks handsome." I laugh.

"Oh thank you, grandma."

"I need to teach you, Spanish."

Oh I forgot to say that I'm mixed. I'm American, Mexican, Indian, and a little bit Chinese.

So anyways, Ethan sat down in the couch while playing with his car toys. And my mom and I started talking.

"So?" She says.

"So what?"

"Ethan finally met his dad. And how was it?"

"Well it went good for him but before anything oh my god. It was bad."

"What happened?"

"Well he asked me why I left him and I said this is why. And Ethan comes and sits on my lap and says hi mommy. And then a little later, Sammy was yelling at me saying why I kept him away from him for 5 years and he said that I was dead to him. And I slapped him."