Like Gilinsky and Isabelle.

~Ethan's POV~

Hi I'm Ethan Wilkinson. Son of Sammy and Isabelle Wilkinson. I'm 20 years old. I go to UCLA with Vanessa Gilinsky. I've known Vanessa since I was 4. And she's been my best friend ever since. But I bullied her in high because she told on people that I smoked. But she actually didn't. The slut who was my ex told everybody. And she forgave me and we have been together since we were 18. And I love her so much. My mom even told me the story of her and uncle Gilinsky. How they met at our age. How they stopped talking to each other and he bullied her. But she forgave him. But they stopped being together because uncle Gilinsky messed up when they were together for a year and two months and a day. So I decided not to be like uncle Gilinsky and keep her.

~Vanessa's POV~

Hi I'm Vanessa Gilinsky. Daughter of Jack and Jackie Gilinsky. I'm 20 years old. I go to UCLA with Ethan Wilkinson. He used to bully me a lot because I "told" people that he smoked when actually it was his ex that slut. And well I was really down about everything. But I forgive him and we've been together since we were 18. And I really do love him. My dad told me about the story of aunt Isabelle and him. And I noticed it was like mine and Ethan's. Except we haven't broken up and I'm so happy we haven't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once this reaches 40 parts, it's the end of Bullied by Him.