3 Days Without Him

~Issy's POV~

Its been exactly three days without Sammy. I've been a mess. Not like when Jack and I broke up but I'm just a mess. Nate felt so bad. Like no lie. He spend the whole day with me until Sammy called and asked where he was and when Nate told him....omg it was horrible.

*FLASHBACK*

"I'm sorry!!" Nate says while he hugs me and starts crying on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry too. I whisper whisper while I hug him back and cry too.

We start to walk to my couch after I closed the door.

"I'm really sorry I mean."

"Nate, its okay.'

"No its not. I called you bitch and a whore when your none of those things."

"Its okay."

"Why are you forgiving me easily?"

"Because people make mistakes. And your mistake was becoming friends with me."

"Issy, my big mistake was calling you those names. I knew you were still into Jack so did Sammy know."

"Did those names hurt me? Yes. Did I cry really hard? Yes. Did I like what people calling me on Twitter? No. Do I forgive you? Yes. Did you make a mistake? Yes. Nate, everythings okay. I forgive. What sucks is that Sammy's feelings."

"Issy, thank for forgiving me. But can I ask you something?"

"Yes."

"Did you actually have feelings for Sammy?"

"I don't know. Its confusing. I feel like I do. And then in my brain and heart are telling me that still have feelings for Jack."

"So you do?"

"Tbh yes but I still have feelings for Jack."

"Oh okay. Alright enough of this bullshit. Lets have a Nate and Issy day."

"Yay!" We both laughed.

We hanged out til like 9 pm and he was there like at 12:30. And thats when he gets a call for Sammy.

Nate answers and puts it on speaker.

-Phone Convo-

"Hey Sammy. Whats up?" Nate says.

"Hey Nate. Where are you? I thought you went to go see a friend."

"Yeah I did and I'm still here."

"Oh what friend?"

"Isabelle."

"Really Nate! Are you fucken kidding me! I thought you were on my side. Not that bitches side." At that moment I just let me tears go down.

"Hey chill! I'm on nobodys side. You both are my best friends and why you acting like this!?"

"Oh shut up! You were calling her bitch and a whore yesterday! And I'm acting like because she broke my heart!"

"How did she break your heart!? All you did was ask her out?"

"Nevermind. I don't ever wanna see or hear that bitch again. Bye Nate." And thats when he cliscked on Nate.

-End of Convo-

"Issy, I'm sorry but I have to go. Sammy seems really pissed rn and I don't wanna lose my friendship with him."

"Go. I'll text you later."

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I started to cry of what happend. I texted him these three whole days. He wouldn't answer me at all. I even called him and left voicemails. But today I had enough.

I left my apartment with sweatpants and a big sweater that was Sammy. Oh btw I've been wearing the same clothes that I was wearing when Nate came over and that was three days ago.

I finally reached the Jacks house in my Range Rover. I was right outside. I started to cry. I got out of the car and I knocked on the door. When I heard laughter, I knew all the boys were there: Johnson, Gilinsky, Nate, Kenny, Foosh, Nash, Wes, and Sammy.

And I was about to leave when Nate opened the door.

"I need to talk to Sammy." I said. I looked horrible btw. I was wearing the same clothes for three days. I had bags under my eyes. And tears coming out of my eyes.

He let me and says, "Sammy, theres someone here to see you."

When he looked at me, he looked like he was gonna cry.

"Sammy can talk you please!" He got up and said, "Follow me."

I followed him up the stairs and into his room.

"What do you want Issy?"

"I wanna say sorry. I know I hurt but I'm sorry. Please I want you back. I noticed I can't live without my best friend. Please!"

"Why did you say no?"

"Because my heart and brain kept telling me that I still love Jack. And also I wasn't ready for a new boyfriend. I though I would make the wrong choice but I think I made the wrong choice saying no to you. Please take me back and we'll figure this out."

"Fine I'll take you back. And you said we'll figure this out so we are not best friends. We are just friends."

"Okay I couldn't ask for more." I say while I hug him tight and he hugs me back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who do you think shes gonna with?
Sammy or Jack?
Will she forgive Jack?
Will she get with Sammy to move on?
What do you think?