"I'm Your Guardian Angel."

~Sammy's POV~

Its been two days that shes been in the hospital. Issy got ran over. The doctors day she might not wake up and if she does its a miracle. I don't want her to leave! I need her! We barely even starting dating! I was holding her hands.

"Wake up please!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need you here!!!!"

~Issy's POV~

I was walking while crying out of nowhere I see my dad.

"Dad?"

"Its me, princess." I ran to my dad and hug him so tight. I start to cry so hard. It started to rain which was weird but we aren't getting wet which is weird. I kept crying on his shoulder and he hugged me and crys also. I start to see lights and noises. I see the ambulance. I start to cry more.

"Dad, what happened?"

"Honey, you got ran over."

"Dad, am I gonna die?

"It all depends you."

"Why am I here then? And you too? Not in a mean way."

"Princess, I'm your guardian angel. Come here." He puts his hand out. I grab it. All of sudden we are in a hospital.

Its me laying down on the bed. Cuts and bruises all over me. I have a broken leg and arm. I guess it was a truck. I look dead.

"Issy, look." Once he says that, Sammy comes running inside the room.

"Issy. My beautiful Issy." He started crying.

"Dad, I can't leave him like this."

"Grab my hand." I grab it.

"Its been one month and you haven't shown anyway response if you'll wake up. So they're going to cut the plug." I start to cry. Sammy comes in the room.

"Hey baby girl. We've been together for month now. I wish I can see your eyes. I wish I can hear you talk. I wish I can hear your weird but adorable laugh. I wish I can see you smile. I wish I can see you blush. I wish you were here. I wish for so many things." He starts to cry while I grab him shoulder.

"I am here." He looks up where I am at.

"He can feel you but he can't see or hear you." He looks back down at my body. Everyone starts coming in. Nash, Hayes, Cameron, Aaron, Cater, Mahogany, Jacob, Shawn, Taylor, Matthew, Johnson, Nate, Foosh, Kenny, Gilinsky, Johnson's and Gilinsky's Family, and my family.

"Its time." The doctor says.

"I wanna do it." Sammy says. The doctor gives Sammy the plug. Before he plus it, Sammy gives me a kiss on the lips.

"I love you." He whispers. He pulls the plug.

"I love you too." I say.

My mom starts to break down.

"NO!!! NO!!!! NO!!!! I LOST MY HUSBAND AND NOW MY ONLY DAUGHTER!!!!" She yells. My dad goes to my mom and touches her. She crys a little less than she was. Everyone gets out the room but Josh and Sammy.

"I know you guys were going out for only a month but you guys made cc more than Gilinsky to be honest." Josh says. Sammy laughs a little and tears come down his eyes.

"I'm gonna miss her."

"Everyone is Sammy. She meant the everything to people." Josh go and grabs my hand.

"Even though we fought a lot, I'm gonna miss those fight." Josh says.

Sammy and Josh put the white sheet over me. And I have tears coming out of my eyes so was my dad.

"Your brother turned into a good man." I nod. "Come on." I grab his hand.

"One month later, its your funeral. Your mom decided to invite some of your fan accounts on Twitter and Instagram."

"My funeral looks beautiful." I pause for a moment. "Even though I died."

Everyonce was crying. Sammy tried not to cry but his tears were inside his eyes. I look at Gilisnky. He was crying.

"If I weren't such a douche, she would still be with me." I hear him say. The ceremony started. The priest finally let the people who wanted to make a speech for me. I told Nash once, "If I ever die, I want you, GIlinsky, and Sammy to make a speech for me." Nash started off first.

"Isabelle Maya was a loving friend and daughter. She was always there for everyone. She never judge anybody. She loved everyone for themselves. When I met Isabelle, she told me she was nervous to go on stage. But once I helped and told her everyone will love her. She told me I was her number one best friend. I'm glad and proud to be one of Isabelle's best friend. Isabelle meant everything to me. To see her gone breaks me. But I know right now shes watching us and saying I will always love all of you and now that I'm gone I get more loving huh. She made me laugh and smile when nobody else did. I will always love you, Isabelle Maya." Nash finished. His eyes had a bunch of tears coming out and his eyes were red. Gilinsky got up there.

"Where do I start? Isabelle was my first best friend. When I met her, we had this connection that made me believe that I will never lose my best friend. I remember everything that happen between me and Isabelle. I know I was her bully in high school which was a mistake. Isabelle meant everything to me and I mean everything. I was her first best friend, her first kiss, her first boyfriend, her first time, and I'm the first boy to break her heart. I loved Isabelle so much. I would even protect her from a bullet. Even push her away when she got ran over. I just wanna say sorry to everyone that I promised that I will always protect. and even to her too. Rest in peace, Isabelle Maya." He went to sit down nexts to Johnson and started crying really hard. Sammy got up there.

"I know Gilinsky has know Isabelle more but I've had a crush on Isabelle since I met her. Isabelle was only alive for three days while we dated. But those three day were the best day of my life. Isabelle made me happy. She made me smile. She made me feel like the way a girl feels about a guy. She made me see the real world. Sometimes, I believe it was my fault that i didn't go with her. But she wouldn't want that. Isabelle always was in a humor even when she would wanna be serious. She was the type of girl you would want to date. She was funny, smart, dumb sometimes, weird, chill, loves having fun, crazy, and just lovable. She was the type of her girl that had a bunch of problems and just cried them out or cut herself when she had enough. Before she was gone, I kissed all her cuts. She was like about a week clean which I was so proud of her. Ms.Maya was such a lucky mother. She got to see a beautiful girl grow up. She was a beautiful singer. She loved making people just happy. Isabelle was the best person in my eyes. I can say more but I just wanna say one more thing. Isabelle Maya, if you are hearing this I wanna tell you that I will always love you with all my heart." He broke down once he finished the sentences. His sister ran to him and just kept whispering in his ear. "Everything will be okay. The best thing you got out of it was she loved you too."

"Come on." I grab his hand. "This is two years later. As you can tell Sammy was doing so good after you pasted away." His apartment (I guess) was a mess. Clothes everywhere. Bear bottles everywhere. The place just smelled like only weed and beer. A tear slipped out of my eye.

I walk up the stairs to hear Sammy screaming out things. I see him grab a rope, paper, and a pen. He wrote a letter. I guess it was his suicide letter.

"I'm sorry for hurting everyone who reads this letter but I notice that I can't live without, Isabelle. Shes the love of my life and I need her so much. I love you all so much but goodbye"

With that he grabs the rope and goodbye to Samuel Wilkinson. And all of sudden a lot air come out of no where. My dad grabs my hand and we are back at the hospital.

"Its been week that you haven't woken up. You wanna go back. Before you say yes what do you wanna tell me."

"Will I get a good future if I stay?" He nods. "One more thing." I hug him so tight. "I love you so much, Dad."

"I love you too. Its time to go princess."

"Goodbye Dad."

"Goodbye Isabelle."

"Hi Sammy."