I Win!!

Isabelle POV:

Today has been a good day. 5th period went by quickly and I was so happy to go to 6th period. I can't believe I'm best friends with Jack again. This is just so amazing!! The bell finally rang and I left class and walked to my locker. I seen Jack stand there.

"Hello beautiful."

"Hi Jack." I said while I put my stuff in my locker.

"So we still gonna hang out after school?"

"Yeah of course! I miss hanging out with both my two Jacks and I wanna see how along I get with the other boys!And I also I wanna beat Nate's ass in basketball!" I said all excited.

"Well someone's very excited." He while we both laughed.

"Are you nervous tho?"

"For what?"

"Well you are gonna play Nate and also because you're gonna be around guys."

"It's not a big deal for me. You know I grew up with only boys. In plus I played Josh before and I won. And he won the championship for this school."

All this was so true.

"That's true. But I can't believe you won Josh. One of the best basketball players in this school."

"Yeah well he's not so much no more." I said while we both laugh.

I have the strangest laughs ever. I have the loud one, the giggle one, and the fake one.

"I love your laugh." He said while I laugh.

"Your weird."

We finally reached 6th period. We sat down next to each other all the way in the back.

•After 6th Period•

6th period went really quick.

"Aye Isabelle!" I hear someone yell. I turn around and its Nate.

"Hey Nate." I said while walking towards him.

"We still gonna hang out today?"

"Yeah of course!"

"I just gotta go home first." I said while walking out of school.

"Hey Isabelle. You walking home?" Jack says while he walks toward us.

"Yeah. I didn't bring my car today."

"I'll take you." Jack says.

"Sure. You coming Nate?"

"Nahh I'll text you guys when and where we should meet up." He said while he left.

"Here you go." Jack said while opening the car door of his jeep.

"What a gentleman." I said while he smiled and got to the other side.

"Is your mom gonna be home?"

"Yeah. She gets out of work early today."

"Oh okay." He said looking nervous.

"Are you nervous?" I asked 'cause he did.

"To be honest, yes."

"Why?" I said while we pulled out of school and went the way to my house.

"Because I haven't seen your mom since you know before all the bullying..."

"Everything's going to be fine. Don't worry my mom still loves you Jack. She won't act different." I said while looking out the window.

We finally got to my house. We both walked to my front door and I opened.