Finally!!!!

Isabelle's POV:

I woke up to my phone alarm. When I woke up, I woke up with the biggest smile on my face. Jack's my boyfriend.

"JACK GILINSKY IS MY BOYFRIEND!!!" I yelled while jumping up and down.

"IM JACK GILISNKY'S GIRLFRIEND!!!" I yelled out the window.

"ISABELLE SHUT UP!!!" Josh yelled.

I couldn't contain my happiness. I can finally call him my boyfriend. And I have school today. Man....I gotta change! I walked to my closet grabbed a white top that said DREAM in Galaxy letters.

I put on black leggings since most of the time it's cold in Omaha. I put on a black cardigan. I straighten my hair and I put in a side braid. I put on my black and white converse.

I grabbed my backpack and walked downstairs.

"You woke me up!" Josh said while he threw me a rubber ball.

"OUCH!!! I'm sorry that I woke you up....I'm just really happy." I said while rubbing my arm.

•Already At School•

I was already at school and I was so happy. I seen Jack standing there facing his back to me. I walked a little fast and put my finger on my lips. Showing them not to say anything. I put hands on his eyes. For being short I had to tip toe.

"Guess who?" I said about to laugh.

"IS IT SHARKEISHA!?" He yelled while we laughed.

"Very funny Gilinsky." I said while he turned around.

"OMG! It's my beautiful girlfriend! I rather have her than Sharkeisha!" He said while he picked me up and hugged me. We all started laughing.

"Hi baby." He whispered in my ear while sending shivers down in my back.

"Hi baby." I said while we leaned in and about to kiss until....

"AYE! NO PDA!!" Johnson yelled while I started blushing.

We all talked for a little more until the bell rang. Jack walked back to his car to get something.

"I'll see you in 2nd period!" I yelled.

"No, I'll meet you in few seconds. Just keep walking." He said while I walked to first period which was at the end of the first hall.

I finally felt a arm on my waist. I look up and it's Jack.

"Can't say bye without a kiss." He tells me while I smile looking down.

"Your too cute." I said. We finally got to my 1st period.

"Bye beautiful." We lean in and kiss.

"FINALLY!!!!" We heard Sammy and Nate yell.

"Bye sexy." I said with a wink while walking into the class.

I finally sat down in class. I had the biggest smile ever.

"You guys are cute together." A girl behind me says.

"Thanks." I whispered back.

•6th Period•

To be honest the day went pretty by fast. I got in trouble in 2nd period because Jack kept making me laugh. Luckily I didn't get detention.

"Isabelle?" Jack said while he put his hand on my thigh and stroking back and forth.

"Yeah?" He literally send shivers down my back and he kept making my heart race.

"Do you wanna go to the mall with Sammy, Johnson, and me?"

"Yeah sure."

The teacher wasn't here today so the substitute let us talk to our partners.

"Remember when it was your birthday party when you turned 9?"

"Yeah! You guys made sad that day." I said laughing.

"We thought it would be fun to put your face in the cake. And it was funny." We started laughing hard and the substitute got mad.

"Don't laugh or talk to loud or I'll send you guys outside." The substitute said.

The bell finally rang and we left to my locker.

"I'll pick you up at 5 okay?"

"Okay."

"Do you want a ride home (clicks tongue) or nahh?" When he finished, he made me laugh.

"No I got my car. In plus I got pick up Oscar from school."

"Let me walk you to your car then." He said while we left walking to my car.

"I still can't believe your my girlfriend."

"I still can't believe your my boyfriend."  He kissed me on lips once he close my door for me.

"Alright I'll see you at 5. Make sure to be ready before we get there."

"Okay. See you later." I said while we kissed again.

Once I left the school, I picked up my brother.

"How was school Junior?" We call Oscar Junior because he looks like a twin of dad. That just brought memories back.

"Really good! I'm on the soccer team!" He said all happy.

"I'm glad it was good. And I'll be there when you have your first game." I said with a smile.

Once we got home, I went upstairs did my homework and once I finished my homework, it was 4:30.

I got up from my bed. I took of my shirt I was wearing earlier and put on baseball T-shirt. And it was my dads and It still smelled like him. I left on my leggings. And put on boots. I fixed my hair but still leaving it in a braid.

I put on a little more concealer and lip gloss. Once I finished, I heard a honk.

"Aye Oscar! I'll back home in s few hours. Tell mom I'm with Jack. Okay?"

"Okay. Bye! Have fun!"

"I will!" I yelled while I left the house and closed the door.

"Well don't you look beautiful." Jack said while he was out the car with Sammy. (Same as photo)

"You don't look bad yourself Gilinsky

"You don't look bad yourself Gilinsky."

"Alright enough with the flirting! Let's go already!" Sammy said.

Once we got to the car, I thought finally I can call myself Jack's girlfriend and I could finally be with the boys again.