The Change

I'm finally gonna put a Jack POV.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Jack POV:

I finally tell her how I feel and tells me I'm full of crap! How dare she tell me that. I know she lost her dad and her best friends but she didn't have to put it on me.

•2 Hour Later•

I decided to go talk to Isabelle. Luckily she hasn't moved from the house, she grew up in. I know stalker much💁 it's just her mom and my mom still talk. My mom actually told me a lot when she came back.

Like on how they didn't all couldn't take their dads death until now. I know I was harsh on her when I called her a bitch. I know I've been selfish a lot. It's just I love her ever since we were in 5th grade. I don't know what came up with me in 10th grade.

I honestly changed a lot. I joined the basketball team. I turned popular. I've dated the hottest girl in school. I still dress up the same, and I still act the same. I joined a group called Magcon with my best friend Jack Johnson, Sammy Wilk, and etc.

My whole life changed. And I messed up with Isabelle.

I finally knocked door. A little boy opened the door.

"Oscar?"

"Yeah...who are you?"

"Remember me? Its me Jack."

"That's really you? You changed a lot."

"We all grow up....Can I come? I need to talk to Isabelle."

"Yeah sure." He said while he opened the door more. I walked in and I looked around. Only the color inside changed. The same pictures were there. Like when Oscar, Josh, and Isabelle were small, their whole family, and then I seen the pictures of me and Isabelle when we were both 3 years old.

"Upstairs two doors down on the right."

"Thanks." I said while I walked up the stairs and seen more pictures. Isabelle and her dad were in one. It was beautiful.

I knock on the door.

"Come in."

I walked in.

Isabelle's POV:

"Come in." I said. I thought it would be Oscar, but once the person came in it was Jack.

"What are you going here Jack?" I said while I sit up.

"I came to talk to you."

"I don't wanna talk." I said backing away while he came closer.

"I'm not gonna hurt you."