"I'm Just Glad That Your Alive."

~Sammy's POV~

"Hi Sammy." I look up and I see the eyes I fell in love with. I attack Issy with a big ass hug.

"You woke up." I say while crying with a big smile.

"Just for you, Samuel."

"I love you."

"I love you too." Once she finishes that sentence I give her a kiss on the lips.

"Everyone come in!"

~Issy's POV~

"Everyone come in!" All of sudden all you hear is a bunch of footsteps coming in the room.

"Is she dead?" Gilinsky says once he inters the room with red eyes.

"Now why would you think that?" I say.

"Issy!!!!" He ran and hug me. I hope I got my best friend back. Once he lets me go, I look at my mom.

"Mom? Is everything okay?" I asked. She just kept looking at me. Like if I was dead. She sits right next to me and puts her hand on my cheek.

"I'm just glad that your alive." She says with a tear rolling down her cheek.

-The Next Day-

I was back in Omaha. My mom was scared of me walking or even driving. I know why but I'm a good driver so I just stayed my whole time with Sammy. Jack and Jack are in the UK right now. Which I'm really proud of everything they've accomplish. I was suppose to go but I decide to stay home because I didn't want to leave my mom alone. I've been out of the hospital for a day, she can stop treating me like a baby. But if I was a mom I would do the same.

I had to be on a wheelchair though. Since i got ran over, I have a broken leg and arm. So I can't use crutches. I'm not gonna have casts until half of June so I'm glad I don't need casts or a wheelchair for summer.

I'm with Mike and Sammy. Me being me, I was thinking about when Sammy killed himself when I was with my dad. I wondered would he actually do it if i did died. Or will he just move on to another better prettier girl.

"Baby, what you thinking about?"

"Nothing."

"Come on just tell me."

"Would you have killed yourself if I died?" Once I finished that I cover my mouth. I never meant to say that.

"I'm gonna be honest with you." He paused and looks down with a tear coming out of his eye. "If you died, like two years later I would've killed myself. Issy, your my everything. I wouldn't be able to live without you. I know we've been only dating for a few days but I know that I would actually marry you. I know Gilinsky wanted to marry you but I promise you that if we date for more, I would want you to be my wife." I kiss him on the lips when he finishes.

"I'm glad that your alive."

When I went home after that, I grab my laptop and go on Twitter. I look at Sammy's Twitter.It was a picture of me in the hospital. The caption was "Pray for my girlfriend (@issymaya)." And another picture with me actually awake. Saying, "Thank you for praying." I had a tear slip out of my eye.

"I'm glad that I'm alive." I posted

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that its short. I'll try to make the next chapter bigger.