Happy 3 Months Baby Girl

Hey guys sorry that I haven't posted but I'll post more this time ily! -Gabb

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Isabelle's POV:

It's been 3 months that I've been with Jack. And those 3 months had been the best 3 months of my life.

It's January 5, 2014. Jack was in MagCon Tour with Johnson, Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Carter Reynolds, Aaron Carpenter, Shawn Mendes, Taylor Caniff, Matthew Espinosa, Hayes Grier, Mahogany Lox, and Sammy as a guest.

It sucked that he went on tour but I was proud of him. He was only gone 3 days in a week. Today he was supposed to come home already. I missed him so much even though it been 3 days. A text message broke my thought.

•Text Messages•

J: Good morning beautiful! Happy 3 months baby girl

I: Good morning handsome! Happy 3 months to you too

J: I miss you

I: I miss you too when you coming home?!

J: It's a surprise!

I: You know I hate surprises!

J: Too bad honey! You'll have to wait

I: Your so mean! You make me cry

J: I'm sorry baby girl! I didn't meant to make you cry

I: Got you baby

J: And you say I'm mean

I: Whatever foo

J: Sorry baby girl I got to go see you soon

·End Of Text Message·

I heard a knock at the door. I run downstairs and see Cameron.

"What are you doing here Cameron? I thought you were supposed to be still on tour?" I said with s confusion face.

"I came to drop this off." He said while he handed me the letter.

"Okay thanks." I said with a smile.

"I gotta run see you later." He said while he lefted walking. I closed the door and run upstairs.

I opened letter and sat down on my bed.

"Dear Isabelle Maya,
         Meet me at the park (where we met at) at 5. Wear something nice but comfy ;) See you soon baby
Ps: I love you so much! -Your Secret Admirer

I was confused for a moment but I didn't care.

It was only 2 o'clock so I got the things I wanted to wear. Being me, I was gonna wear my converse. I was looking through the closet and I grabbed a pink skater skirt, floral crop top, and white converse.

I grabbed 2 towels, underwear, and bra. I went straight to the bathroom.

I took an hour to take a shower because I was doing you know my business. 

I took an hour so when I came out, it was like 3:30. I blow dried my hair and then put something so my hair can stay curly since my hair is orginally. Then I put on my makeup and it took me like 15 mins because I only put concealer, red lipstick, eye shadow, and mascara. I put on what I wore and looked in the mirror. I was thinking for once I looked really good. I took a pic, so I can post it later on instagram. 

I walked downstairs and my mom was sitting on the couch with Oscar.

"Mom." I said while she turned around.

"You look beautiful." She said

"Thank you. I'm leaving right now so I can get there at exactly at 5." I say since it was 4:50 and it only took 10 mins to get to the park.

"Okay be careful!" She yelled once I left.

It was cold so I wore a white cardenal to match my converse.

·At The Park·

There was a table in the middle of the park and it looked beautiful. There were was a candle, plates, and two chairs.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey baby girl." I turn around and see Jack standing there. He was wearing a white button up shirt, black pants, and black vans.

I ran to him and hugged him. I had my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He had his arms around my waist.

"This is so beautiful." I said while about to cry.

"Only for you, baby girl. Happy 3 months baby girl. I love you so much." He whispered in my ear.

While I was with him, we just kept talking and talking about MagCon. And how its been. He started to walk me home. It was late so I told him he can sleep over.

We were laying down on my bed while we were cuddling. I had my head in on his chest and his arms around my body.

"Today was amazing, Jack. I love you so much. Thank you." I said while about to fall asleep.

"Anything for you, Isabelle. I love you so much more than anything." Jack said and thats when I fell asleep.