First Day Of Hell

Isabelle's POV:

My phone alarm was going on. I barely remember today was the first day of Senior Year. It was gonna be even more rough this year.

I got up went to my closet. I didn't know what to wear....wait what's the whole point wearing a great outfit if Jack was still gonna bully me or can I say the whole school.

I finally decided I was going to wear a Batman shirt, black jeans, and black and white converse. I really didn't care on how I looked.

I didn't wear makeup only concealer. I grabbed my hair brush and brushed all my knots. Since my hair was naturally curly, I straighten my hair. After I did everything, I looked in the mirror....I felt like crying. My family didn't know I was bullied but some times they thought I changed because of the way I look.

I'm 5'3. I'm almost always wearing black or gray. My hair color was originally dark brown, but I decided to dye the top part black and the bottom part green. Before everything happened, I would wear different colors like pink, red, blue, purple, etc.

You can say I did change my look. But I still act like the same old Isabelle only when I'm with my family.

"HONEY!! Foods ready!!!" Mom yelled.

Being me I ran downstairs because who doesn't like food. Once I got downstairs, my two brothers were sitting down while they're plate was already in front of them.

"Good morning." I said with a smile.

"Good morning." They said in unison. I finally sat down while my mom served me.

"Isabelle, I'm gonna be home late, 'cause of work. But do you think you can pick up Oscar from school and make food?"

"Yah."

After I finished eating, I brushed my teeth an grabbed my backpack.

"Bye mom, Oscar, and Josh." I yelled while I left the house. I had a Range Rover. Which I take to school if I had to pick up my brother.

It only took me like less than 10 minutes to get to school. I hate this school so much. The teachers were nice and everything, but it was the students. They all judged you.

Once I got out of my car, I seen all the groups together. You had the nerds, the weird people, the sluts, the jocks. etc. The jocks were parked right in front of the door of school. I was scared.

Jack was standing right there with them. I finally had the guts to walk in the school.

"Where do you think your going?" Jack said.

"To my locker." I said scared as hell.

"Don't you fucken remember the rules. You can't go in until I give you this." He punched me right in the stomach. It hurt so much. I had tears in my eyes, but I didn't let them go.

"You can go in now." He said while all the jocks started laughing.

I walked in. I was crying. I just don't know why he did this. I went to my locker and put my combination. I put my notebooks in my locker.

I finally go to the restroom to clean my off my tears until Jack comes in and pushes me to the locker. I looked at them and kept walking.

This was going to be awful day.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

First part of my story. What do you guys think?