Getting Ready...

~Issy's POV~

It was the day before the wedding and in a few more hours my brother is getting married. I'm one of the brides maid and today we're going to get the dresses fit. I really wanted to get over this. I really didn't know her friends. I told Josh that I didn't wanna be a brides maid for her. I barely know the girl. But no! She "wanted" me to be a brides maid.

All her friends were getting all jumpy when we got there.

"Oh my god!!! Since hes a pro basketball player your like so gonna be rich!! Luckily hes rich because hes ugly af." One of her friends said. And I was about to sock the shit out of her.

"I'm not marrying him for his money or for his looks. Money has nothing to do with this nor does looks. I love Josh and thats it. I don't care about money. I don't care if we don't live under a roof. I don't care if he isn't a super model. At long at least I'm with him. I have everything." She looks at me and smiles.

"Can I do it?" I mouth to her.

"Do it." She mouths back. I get up and soc the shit out of the bitch.

"Hes my brother, you whore. Nobody calls him ugly unless its me. And your nothing but a whore and a bitch who looks into money and looks yet you don't have the looks or money. When you see him tomorrow, I want you to say sorry." I grab her hair. "Got it?!" I yell in her ear.

"Yes ma'am."

"I can't hear you!!!!"

"YES MA'AM!!!!"

"Better." I let go of her hair.

"Aye Isabelle. Can you come help me on this dress?" Crystal says. I nod. Once I help her, we just start talking about things.

"Isabelle, I never expected that to come out of you. I'm proud of you."

"Why?"

"Well 'cause Josh always told me that you were nice and he never told me you acted that way. And I'm proud because you stood up for your brother."

"Unless you get on my bad side. And I always stand up for my brother. It's something we always do."

"To be honest, you guys are sibling goals."

"How? We always fight."

"But you guys always protect each other."

"You have a point." She smiles.

"I'm glad your getting married to my brother. You make him really happy. And I know you really love him."

"I'm glad I got your approval."

"Ha my approval wouldn't matter. My dads approval, yeah. But I know he loves you already even if he's not with us anymore." I start to get teary.

"I'm sorry for your lost. Josh told me about what happen. And I'm really sorry."

"You shouldn't be. Not your fault." I say while she hugs me. We get out the dressing room.

"Oh my god. It's perfect. I love it. Who chose this dress?" Everyone looks around and the girl I punch who has an ice pack on her eye. I laugh a little.

"I did. I thought it would look beautiful on you."

"Well it's amazing! Thank you Isabelle." She says while she turns around. We finally got everything. We need and I was just ready to go home and cuddle with Sammy.

"Isabelle?" Crystal says while she stands in front of my car door with my window down.

"Yeah."

"Since you sing, I was wondering if you want to sing two songs for my wedding?"

"I would love too."

"Yay! Okay so you'll open the wedding party. And the husband and wife dance."

"Okay I already have to songs in my mind."

"Okay. See you tomorrow at 6 am."

"Okay. I have to go to home to Sammy and Ethan."

"Okay bye." With i drove off.

Tomorrow is gonna be a big day.