Freinds? Best Friends.

Jacks POV:

•During Lunch Time•

I seen Isabelle walk through the doors of the cafeteria and I got up and walked towards her. The boys were whistling and I gave them the finger.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi."

"You gonna get lunch?"

"Nahh I already have lunch in my backpack." She said with a smile.

"Okay then follow me."

"Hey guys! I want you to meet Isabelle. Isabelle meet the guys." I said while we got to the table.

"I'm Sammy."

"I'm Mike."

"I'm Nate."

"I miss you so much." Jack (J) said while he got up from his seat and hugged her.

"I miss you too." She said while she hugged him.

"You know her?" Sammy said.

"Yeah....I met her when I met Jack in kindergarten."

I can't believe I forgot Johnson knew Isabelle. Now he's gonna be on back like on how I bullied her and start talking to her again. I'm screwed!

"Isabelle tell us little about yourself." Nate said while we sat down.

"Uhhh....I know Gilinsky since we were three and I know Johnson since kindergarten. I grew up in Omaha. I love to skate around Omaha on my penny board and long board. I play sports, but nobody knows and that's most of it."

"You play sports!? I'm going to like you." Mike said.

"And you like to skate, so we can skate around Omaha some time." Nate said.

"Yeah I do, Mike. And that'll be awesome if we do, Nate."

"What sports do you play?" Sammy asked.

"Volleyball, Soccer, Football, no tackling, and Basketball."

I forgot she played all those sports.

"Wow...we should have a one on one in basketball." Nate said.

"Cool with me. By the way I'll beat your ass." She said while all of us laughed.

"We'll see." Nate said with a smirk.

God all these boys up all on my girl. I know she's not mine but in my eyes she is. The whole time in lunch we talked, laughed, and had fun.

"Let's hang out after school. So me and Isabelle can have a one on one."

"I'm down! Let me go home first after school and you guys text when and where." She said while she handed them her phone number.

After she gave them, her phone number the bell rang.

"She's amazing." Sammy whispered in my ear.

"She's cool." Mike said in my ear.

"Oh I'm gonna love her." Nate said. I gave him a look.

"As friends of course." He said.

"Aye Isabelle wait up!" I yelled while I ran to her.

"What's up Gilinsky?"

"I wanna walk you to 5th period."

"Okay."

The whole time we talked about the past which was really funny. We had few minutes until the bell rang.

"Isabelle?"

"Yeah." She said while looking at me with her beautiful brown eyes.

"Friends?"

"Best friends."

"Yes!!!" I yelled.

"I'll see you at 6th period." She said while laughing.

"Bye." I said walking away to my 5th period which is PE.

I can't get over that we are best friends again💕.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry that I didn't update yesterday. I was busy studying for my benchmark test. Hope you guys love this tho.