For(g)ive Me?

~Issy's POV~

It's been week and 2 days that Sammy proposed. And I'm so happy he did. I just feel like the past will come to us and we'll end it. I'm just thinking negative and I hate when I do that.

"What you thinking about?" Sammy asked. I forgot Sammy, Ethan and I are watching a movie. We were watching Nemo.

"Oh nothing."

"Isabelle, I know you and your not thinking about nothing."

"Fine. I'm thinking about us and everything."

"What about it?"

"I feel like the past will get us. And it'll ruin everything we have. And I don't want that. I feel like I will leave you or you will leave me. And we both know we don't want that. I just put everything negative."

"Isabelle, I love you so much. I don't care about the past. The past is the past. And your mine now. My best friend. My girlfriend. My fiancé. My world. My everything. And I don't ever plan on losing you."

"I love you so much, Samuel Howard Wilkinson."

"I love you too, Isabelle Maya." We kiss on the lips. Ethan fell asleep.

"I'll take him." I nod. Sammy takes him up the stairs to his bed. Which used to be the guest room. With that I go in my room and I feel asleep with Sammy's arms wrapped around me.

-Next Day-

I was at the park where me and Gilinsky met at. Ethan was playing around with a little girl named Vanessa. He looked so happy.

"That reminds me of us." I look at who it is and its Gilinsky. I nod at him. I smile while a tear comes out of my eye. He wipes it off.

"I'm sorry." He says.

"Me too."

"Why you tho?"

"I've caused a lot problems. And I just run away from them. And I hurt you." I look at him.

"Aye. It hurt me when I found out you left and didn't leave me a letter. Everything else was my fault."

"I'm sorry for that. I just felt weird leaving you letter. But I wrote you one. I gave it to your mom."

"Really?" I nod. "Why hasn't she given it to me?"

"I told her to give it to you when you are ready to move on. And find a better girl for you and be happy with her."

"But I have. That little girl who's playing with Ethan."

"Yeah what about her?"

"That's my daughter, Vanessa. My girlfriend/fiancé is at work. Her names Jackie." I laugh. "What?"

"I remember when I used to call you, Jackie." I laugh more.

"Haha very funny. But I'm not kidding."

"I know you aren't. They are both lucky girls." He smiles.

"So I just ask my mom for the letter?" I nod. "Isabelle?"

"Yes, Jack."

"Forgive me?"

"Always." I hug him.

"Yay. I got my best friend back." I smile.

"I'll always be your best friend no matter." He smiles.

"So what do you think about me marrying Sammy?"

"If your asking me, if it's too early. I don't think it is. Sammy couldn't stop thinking about you. Or even stop talking about you. He really loves you, Isabelle. I'm glad it's him who's taking over your heart. Because I did a horrible of being there for you, being your best friend, protecting you, and just at everything. I remember I said I would marry you but I lost that chance. And now I have a beautiful a fiancé and a beautiful baby girl. Isabelle, don't ever let him go. He's good for you. And your good for him too."

"I won't." I hug him.

"Daddy, you know her?"

"Yeah. She's your aunt, Isabelle. We met at this park. Just like you and Ethan. But we were 3 and you guys are 4." Vanessa hugs me. I hug her back.

We all started playing around. We pushed them on the swings were me and Jack met at. It was getting late and we went home.

Today was good.