Why?

Isabelle's POV:

First period went by quickly which was Science. When I'm walking down the hall ways, I get scared. I went back to my locker, so I don't have to carry my notebook. Luckily I wasn't going to have homework until next week.

"Hey uglyass."

I knew it was Jack so I ignored it. I kept walking to second period. I smiled at the teacher until I seen Jack and Emily, the most skankiest girl in school, sitting all the way back.

"Well look who it is." Jack said while raising his eyebrow.

"Shit." I mumbled. I sat in the front 'cause I was really scared.
After I sat in the front, they sat next to me and started kicking me when the teacher would turn around.

After second period, all my other periods went quickly. Luckily I only had one period with Emily. I felt that I also had only one period with Jack until I walked in my last period which was Social Studies.

Once I seen him, I rushed to sit all the way in the back. After I sat down, I seen him sitting right next to me.
Why can't he just leave me alone?

"Isabelle, can I talk to you after school?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"You..." I was cut off by the teacher.

"Okay class. Today I will going over the rules and after you guys can be on your phone and talk with your friends." He said.

"Please." Jack whined.

"If I do, will you leave me alone." He nodded.

"Then yes." I didn't know what I was I getting into myself.

The bell finally rang and I left. Before I left, he told me to meet him behind the school. I walked to my locker and grabbed my car keys. I finally left the school and waited him for behind it.

"Sorry I'm late." He said running to me.

"Hurry up Jack. I have to pick my little brother."

"I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry."

"Your sorry?...Why?"

"I was always harsh on you. I called you many names. And I always hit you." He said looking at the floor.

"Why did you do this to me Jack? Why?"

"Because I've always liked you....and you were ignoring me during summer time when I told you that I smoke. You broke my heart."

"I was going to most ruff time in my life! I lost my dad! I lost all my best friends! I lost you! I lost everything in life and you expect me to forgive you Jack!!!" I yelled.

"Your full of crap." I said while he punched me straight in the stomach and my face.

"I tried to say sorry and that's what you say! YOUR A FUCKEN BITCH!!" He said while holding me against the wall really hard.

I finally got out of his grip and left running to my car. I was crying so hard. I finally stopped crying and drove to pick up my little brother.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I'll post another part in like in hour or two💕😊👌