Best Friends Always Start Of As Enemies

Cordelia pushed Jairus out of the way and rushed up the stairs covered in a red velvet carpet. For a moment, Cordelia stopped. She'd just realised that her house was next to the gigantic house, and yet hers was so small she could barely sprint up the stairs like that. Cordelia pulled down her purple sweater and crawled it with her nails so that it would be in between her fingers and palm. Even though she was still desperate to go, she strolled on the stairs and looked down in self-pity.

By the time she got upstairs, she had seen two huge chambers and a white door with a sign saying 'WC' on it. Cordelia mocked, "He is so rich he can even afford names for his room.", she thought.

After she finished making water in a giant toilet than her room, she made her way over to the washing basin. She examined the walls full of notes. 'I miss you.' 'Come back. 'I'm sorry. Cordelia noticed they were all written by someone. She wondered if he had written it by himself.

When she came down, Jairus was frowning at her. His eyes are piercing her eyes. Cordelia realised that he must be feeling comfortable, judging from the fact that he couldn't see her pupils. She, on the other hand, could feel two eyes piercing right into her.

She felt like he could see everything within her soul. Cordelia didn't like this; she didn't like how this felt at all. Cordelia's skin went ashen, and she stumbled forward before she fell, Jairus cradling her in his arms before her world went dark before her.