You. Not Her. (18+)

Summary: You and Draco are neighbors and you have been in love with him for the longest time. Only, he's in love with your best friend Pansy. Or so he thinks.

Warnings: angst, mature language, mature 18+ nsfw content, sex, oral receiving (female). Reader discretion is highly advised.

He woke up surprisingly early on summer mornings.

He'd almost always be leaning against the railing of his balcony either reading or tapping his fingertips absently on the railing as the break of dawn made the sky all mellow and yellow.

"Y/n. You are up early."

"Good Morning Draco." You muttered blushing furiously when you realized he caught you staring at him from your own balcony.

Draco pressed his lips together and leaned away from the railing. There were water droplets falling from the ends of your freshly washed hair and onto your cotton shirt making it see through.

He could easily see the dark red bra underneath your shirt.

He didn't take you for someone who'd opt for such a bold and alluring color.

The red brought out the undertones of your skin—accentuated your cleavage and he found himself wondering about what else you were hiding underneath that crisp white shirt.

"I need to borrow your copy of Confronting the Faceless." You said, interrupting his spiralling thoughts.

"Oh? Okay, I'll go fetch it for you then." He muttered and disappeared back into his room.

You were secretly glad that you didn't have a copy of that blasted book. It gave you an excuse to talk to him.

"Here." He mumbled, stretching his hand out so you could reach the book from your side.

"Thanks. I'll try and return it as soon as I can. You probably already hate me for not returning the previous books I've borrowed."

"I don't hate you y/n." He said earnestly as he shrugged his shoulders.

Your heartbeat accelerated at full force and your temperature shot right up when you heard him utter your name like that.

"Good." You croaked with your voice suddenly cracking and he raised his eyebrows questioningly at you.

"Because I like you, Draco."

He silently looked at you with an obscure expression on his face.

You'd let that very information slip from your lips a few times previously. The way you were so honest about your feelings, your inability to keep a single thing inside of you perplexed him—annoyed him even.

Being that vulnerable was something he wasn't wired to do.

He knew you wore your heart on your sleeves—that you were baring your soul to him, even though you knew full well that he was capable of shattering it into tiny fragments.

"So, Anything else you want today? Tea? Gin and tonic? The password to my vault?" Draco finally asked with a half smirk on his face.

"Ha. Funny." You scoffed at him completely ignoring the stinging feeling inside of you. "While we're on the topic of tea, feel free to come by later if you are not doing anything today. Pansy is coming over too."

"And why are you inviting me?" He asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I don't know. Just thought you might like some company considering your parents have been away for a bit."