Out to Play (18+)

Summary: Draco brings you to orgasm by only playing with your nips. Yea. That's the summary.
Warnings: smut, mature language and themes, 18+, reader discretion is advised

"Does it hurt?" You asked as you reclined against the headboard of your bed.

Draco turned his head away from his left forearm and pulled his sleeve back down so quickly that you barely managed to peek at his dark mark.

It had sort of faded over time. The outlines on the snake and the skull remained though—alongside the trauma that came with bearing it.

"Not anymore. No." Draco said with a sad little smile on his face.

Even though he didn't talk about it that much, you knew he hated having to look at it every single day.

"C'mhere." You said with your arms wide open and he instantly crawled back into bed with you.

It was a Sunday morning after all and you looked pretty fucking sexy with your hair down, nestled in between pillows that looked like clouds—naked.

Draco let out a content little sigh as he rested his head on your chest. He could hear the faint beat of your heart and on normal days, just the sound of your heart and your fingers running through this silver hair alone would have put him right to sleep.

Not today though.

Not when your perfect, rounded and soft breasts were left bare—out to play. Out for him to play.

Draco was obsessed with your breasts. The way they looked, the way they fit into the palm of his hands and the sounds you made when he attached his lips to your taut nipples.

"Dray—what on earth....mmm—" Your voice trailed off and blended away into a soft moan when you realised he had managed to tilt his head at a perfect angle to suck on your pert nipple.

While his mouth worked its magic on one, Draco made sure to tug and roll the other one between his fingertips. To him, both your breasts deserved equal attention and having to divide his attention between the two was exceptionally hard alongside other things that were hard—ahem..his dick ...

You stroked his hair and held his head in place as you looked down at him—closed eyes, brows furrowed just a wee bit indicating intense concentration.

Just seeing him that way made you incredibly wet and needy.

"Draco...please..." you whined, making him open his eyes to look at you—his mouth still not leaving your nipple.

"Yes princess?" He teased, dragging his tongue slowly along your bud.

"I need you. I need you inside."

This made a smirk appear on his absurdly handsome face as his tongue continued the long torturous licks. "Such a slut for my cock."

"Please...Draco...this is torturous..fuck.."

"That's the whole point, kitten..." He murmured against your skin as he continued to suck harder, building up more and more pressure in the lower half of your body.

"But.."

"Shhhhh..." he murmured while he kept toying with your puffy and now extremely tender nipples. He knew you were close. He just had to get you there.

"That's it kitten.." he coaxed. "Just concentrate on how my tongue feels..."

"So good..feels soo fucking good Draco."

"My pretty little pet." He mumbled when he felt you curl your toes and claw at his shoulders. "So fucking perfect....that's it kitten....."

"Draco..fuck..I'm going to—oh fuck—" you whimpered—nails digging harder at his skin leaving crescent moon indentations.

"So good for me...so fucking good for me.."