Take A Break, Professor Malfoy (18+)

Summary: Sitting on Professor Malfoy's lap while he grades papers

Warnings: smut, age gap (reader is 18+ and the gap is not too big), some form of degrading, pet names, cock warming, spanking if you look hard enough. 18+ Mature content, mature words, read at your own discretion. Also, there is consent from both parties at all times and this is not proofread. 

t's a hot day.

It's a day stowed right in between spring and summer where days are suddenly longer and sweaters are a thing of nuisance. Especially during the afternoon.

She's already peeled off her school sweater and tossed it carelessly under the foot of his large four poster bed. Her school tie lays next to all her other things slowly accumulating on his bedside table. He's made space in his drawer for her to put her stuff in but she is tired from all her classes and the bedside table is closer.

"It's such a lovely day outside." She muses out low, rolling on the bed and onto her back.

He doesn't say anything. He hasn't said anything for the last hour.

"I'm thinking picnic by the lake." She tries to get his attention again. "What do you think?"

"Everyone will still be out." He reminds her, without bothering to look up from the sack of papers in front of him.

"But I'm soooo bored, Draco." She grumbles. Tendrils of her hair cascades off the edge of the bed and she blows a strand away to look at him.

Wire rimmed glasses rest on his nose and above his glasses, she can see his brows furrowed in concentration. His shirt sleeves are rolled up neatly and the corded veins on his forearm bulge just a little with every moment of his quill that is moving faster than the golden snitch.

He makes one last scribble and drops his quill back into the ink pot. The chair creaks against the floorboard when he turns his body to face her.

"Cmhere then." He says, giving her a crooked grin that makes her feel lightheaded. "You can sit on my lap while I grade these papers."

Hearing that, her body automatically leaps off the bed and darts towards his desk. She worries that she looks way too thrilled to be close to him but he doesn't seem to mind.

A lazy smile is pulling on the corners of his mouth and his arms are wide open in anticipation.

She is quick to sink into his lap, her legs straddling him as she gets comfortable. When satisfied, she curls up into his chest and her face on the crook of his neck.

Long fingers brush her spine in gentle strokes and all the restlessness inside of her is put to an ease. She can fall asleep like this. She can die like this. She doesn't even care.

It's terrifying how he holds so much power over her.

"You can fall asleep." He murmurs against her earlobe as if reading her mind. "I'll carry you to bed if you do."

When she was a little girl, she'd fall asleep on her living room sofa and wake up snug and comfortable in her own bed. For a while, she had convinced herself that she was teleporting .But now, when she looks back, a nostalgic kind of sadness washes over in high tides because someone to carry you to bed when you fall asleep in random places is a luxury.

She'd fallen asleep with her books sprawled on the rug of his room while he was away at a faculty meeting yesterday. When she'd woken up, she found herself on the bed. As snug as a bug.

She knows she can trust Draco to put her to bed but sleep is not what she wants.

What she wants is no sleep.