Chapter 21- After years...

Ooo HAyy guys sorry about making you all wait, I've kinda been busy and I got a chance to update bc school's basically closed half the month for snow lol that's how bad it's snowing here but anyway let's start. [Thank you so much to all the readers and and special thanks for voting and commenting, ily all so much]

<><><><><><><><>

Ashley's POV -

"Hey Brandon I'm back ho-"

Brandon's eyes go wide but I don't care and I'm really thankful whoever came right now.

Well at least he kind of stopped shoving his 1 inch ass dick in me and I don't really care right now about whoever came inside and saw us because I hope brandon goes to jail for fucking a 15 year old without any permission and also for kidnapping me.

I'm so mad and tired and sad and crying right now like I don't know which one of the action should I choose first.
Mostly tired.

I can't believe he really did this...

This all made me remember all those bad things in my life and ugh let me just get out of this position I'll kill him literally.

I still kept crying and everything kind of seemed so foggy and I felt like I'm in a place filled up with clouds and that guy on the door place looks.....-

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" that man shouts.

"DAD I CAN EXPLAIN" Brandon shouts in a calm way.

"I DONT NEED YOUR FUCKING EXPLANATION YOUNG MAN MOVE AWAY FROM HER"

"DA-"

"I said RIGHT NOW"

I hear them shouting but then everything goes all blurry, I can't focus my eyes...
And before my body and my mind give up, I see that man come and carry me out far away from that freaking rapist.

"T-Thank Y-You so much" I manage to whisper the words out and right after the words leave my mouth, I shut my eyes and everything goes pitch black.

* * *

I open my eyes, trying to focus them and get a better look at my surroundings.

"What the- I'm in a hospital, yeah I expected that anyway", I roll my eyes.

"Hello Miss, how are you feeling?" a nurse asks, with a smile plastered on her face.

Probably a fake smile just to make some patients feel better, I roll my eyes again.

Ugh I wanna get out of here right now like I can't even.

Plus she looks like a plastic nurse from those plastic doctor nurse doll house toys.

"I'm Fine. When am I getting out of here?"

"Not unless your parents are here and the doctor approves that you can leave, and you still need to stay here for a while anyway because we still need to give you some medicines"

I don't even have my parents anymore... So she probably meant my aunt and uncle, but ugh i really didn't wanna give them the stress minus they're out of New York for some business.

Yeah fuck my life.

"Ugh okay"

She leaves and I lay back on my stupid hospital bed with these stupid hospital clothes.

To be right everything sucks right now.

Everything goes back to what happened before.

Ugh brandon.... I swear to god I'll torture the shit out of him like he tortured me.