Chapter 4 ∞ The Hang Out

Hailey's POV -

Someone rings the bell and I quickly go downstairs and open the door. It was Brandon.

"Hey there!" Brandon said.

"Why don't you come on in" i said.

We go to my room and talk for literally hours!

"It's been such a long time though haha" he says.

"REMEMBER WHEN I THREW 5 LEGIT WATER BALLOONS RIGHT ON YOUR FACE?? That was hilarious as fuck!"

We both started laughing so hard that it's been like forever we laughed like this.

In my mind and heart I really like him and trust him and he seems to have the same feeling for me too.

He suddenly grabs my hips and pulls me closer to him.... I get those chills again.. We come closer and closer... I was so close that I could even smell his cherry scented breath, we were gonna kiss!! or maybe more than that... Who knows?

*KNOCK KNOCK* we quickly move away and start blushing...

"Am i interrupting something?" Mom says.

"No it's Fine Mrs. Wilson, we were just talking" Brandon says.

"Oh okay, I came to ask if any of you want some snacks to eat." Mom says.

"No it's fine Mrs.Wilson but thank you" Brandon says politely with a smile.

"Okay then, have fun!" Mom leaves and i quickly went and closed the door.

"Phew" I say under my breathe.

"So how's school going" Brandon says.

"Well horrible! specially when your girl friend Hilary just pops out of nowhere and annoys me with all her drama queen attitude ugh"

"To be honest I sometimes wonder why you really hate Hilary... I mean she's pretty cool and stuff" Brandon says.

"She's your girlfriend so she's obviously cool for you" i roll my eyes.

Brandon suddenly got a text from someone and he had this weird expression on. I couldn't see who it was though.

He says, "Hmm well maybe you're right... Hilary is kinda changing these days and I feel like she's kinda different now."

"OMG really?? You think that too Brandon?? I knew you were gonna understand me!"

I quickly go towards him and hug him really tight, he hugs me back and whispers in my ear...

"I like you a lot Haylie Wilson"