Chapter 12 ∞ Lies

Brandon's POV -

I could see Hailey was curious to show me something but I really didn't quiet get what it possibly could be.

She tries to pick up that little diary looking notebook but Hilary comes and snatches it.

"You little brat! why would you get my diary!?", Hilary shouts at Hailey.

"Hold on there Miss, you can't just shout at her like that", I said with an angry voice.

"Oh You don't talk brandon! This is none of your business now!", she says.

"Did you read anything off this notebook?! If you did then ha, get ready 'Cuz I'm about to enjoy this", Hilary says to Hailey and leaves.

"Okay hold on there, what the hell just happened..., I'm freaking lost right now", I got hailey's hand and lightly squizzed it.

She looked so scared now and even pale.

"Brandon, you need to please believe me, you need to okay??", she starts crying and hugs me tight.

"Ofcourse Hailey, I'll always believe you", I gently smile at her.

"Hailey's POV"

I just can't believe what happened..

She found out! And now me and brandon both are in great risk, I can't let brandon die... I really like him...

"Hailey, Hailey are you listening?", Brandon says, squizzing my hand gently.

"Yeah... I'm Fine. Just forget it, that was just a notebook I had to take from her cuz I really needed for some homework", I lied.

"Don't lie to me Hailey! You know you can tell me okay?", he says.

"No really I'm not lying", I lied AGAIN.

"Are you sure? Cuz what's with her threatening you about something? And why were you so... Afraid and pale?", brandon says confused.

"I don't really know... Maybe Hilary looks more like that weird creepy looking girl I met in the mall?", I start laughing.

"Oh yeah I remember that hah, you were scared of her just because her face was shaped weird... So rude Hailey", we both start laughing.

The bell rings.

"Oh wow, we barely even got to talk! And there goes the bell", Brandon says disappointed.

"Nah it's all good, but we surely had fun after all right?", I smile at him.

He smiles back.

"YOU TWO LOVE BIRDS, you coming inside the cage or WHA?", Brandon's friend shouts at us.

We both start laughing and brandon says,

"Ha true we should get in, I'll see ya around later then", Brandon smirks and leaves my hand.

I feel so lonely now... and the reason why I never told him the truth is because if I did... Hilary's going to hurt him soon enough.

I sigh and leave the place.