Chapter 3 ∞ Oh boy

"You should really pick this dress, IT LOOKS SO COOL" Ash says.

"I'm still worried about what Hilary's going to do ugh" I said.

"STOP WORRYING OMG that bitch can't do a single thing to you okay? If she does, she's getting her ass kicked by me, Ash says with a rage in her voice."

"Okay okay fine calm down, let's go search for more dresses" I said with a giggle.

When I turn around, I see Hilary come towards our direction.

"Oh hey there dumbasses" she says with an annoying smile.

She even looked so slutty in the mall! She was literally wearing booty shorts and some converses with her blonde straight hair flowing down up to her hip and wearing this grey t-shirt that said "Shut Up."
Her eyes are green which looks more like Brandon's but not exact.

I admit it. Yeah she's actually prettier than me which I know why brandon was dating her but why would he date this slut, with her drama queen personality, who probably doesn't even know how to be nice?!?

"Thinking of something?" Hahaha Hilary Laughs with a grin.

"Nothing" I said. "Can you just leave us alone for at least like the whole day?!" Cause we're not here to tolerate your fucking drama all the time!"

"I grab Ash's hand and leave the Mall."

"DUDE, she's so annoying omg" Ash says.

I KNOW RIGHT, sometimes I wanna stab her like thousand freaking times until her whole freaking body rots and has a stab mark everywhere! I shout.

"Okay let's forget about Hilary for a bit and talk about something else" Ash says.

"Okay whatever" I said.

Ash dropped me home and I get this text on my phone from Brandon.

"Hey I'm coming to yours to hang out okay? NO SAYING NO"

I reply, "okay fine."

"I have no idea what this day is leading me to", sigh.