Chapter 2 ∞ School Drama

We reach school and I quickly open the car door.

I walked to the front side of school before Brandon could stop & get the chance to talk.

I was still mad at him though...

I went to my locker as fast as possible but suddenly in the middle of the hallway i bumped into Hilary...

"Oh it's you", she rolls her eyes and says, "And oh by the way I've seen you talking to my boyfriend Brandon lately and I would like
you to stay away from him or else you would regret it" she smirks.

"Well threatening me won't really work Hilary" I said frowning.

"He's my childhood best friend and I can talk to him whenever I want and that's none of your business, and stop with your "slaves" spying on us because one day you'll regret it and Brandon will see the real face of yours, now move out my way." I push her aside roughly and go to my locker and go to my first period.

I see my best friend Ashley there and I was so excited to tell her literally everything about what happened.

Ashley is actually pretty, she has cool brunette hair with light brown eyes and she was wearing this cool T-Shirt that had a picture of an Anchor and was wearing some denim jeans. She also has a boyfriend named Dylan.

"Sup Hailiiiii" Ash says.

"Nothing, and omg listen!!!" I said excitedly.

I told her about Brandon meeting me in the morning and the "talk" we had in the car and about Hilary threatening me to stay away from Brandon.

She carefully listens to me and said "So what're you gonna do? About all the Hilary Kimble drama and shit and the Brandon thing?"

I just reply "I don't know.. Ash I don't know.

School was going pretty fast and fifth period was here and you know what about fifth period? BRANDON.

I mean he literally sits right in front of me and all I can do is dream about him being with me and the moments we played with each other and had so much fun before.

I go sit behind Brandon.

He looks at me and says "hey Haylie, are you mad at me?..."

"No...well I was but not anymore... and by the way can you keep your girlfriend 5 feet away from me? Because she really pisses me off with her acting like a drama queen I mean what the fuck is wrong with her?"

"haha really? Don't listen to her, she can be a little weird sometimes...just ignore her you'll be fine" he says with a smile.

"Well okay then thank you" I say with a smile in return and sit down.

Lunch came and I was sitting with Ashley and some other friends of mine.

I see Hilary walk past and she gives me this evil smirk that told me something was going on in her mind and no matter what, I need to find out because I have this bad feeling she's going to do something really bad.

The rest of the day went fine and Brandon dropped me home.

We both were kinda quiet except we were talking a bit about my birthday.

I reached home and called Ash to come over.

"I'm so excited for my birthday though! It's in 2 weeks eeeee!!! I screamed.

"You really need to do hell of a shopping then" Ash chuckles.

"Well what're we waiting for dumbass? Let's go!" we both laugh and then go outside to buy things for my birthday.